Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the white dude saved white supremacy breh, dude basically blew up the death star plans
:mjlol: Ya'll outta control

Man the more I think about it, this is best, easily most memorable MCU movie. Yeah I said it.

The real life issues they address in this cannot be overstated. I'm not gonna go into great depths because @Ziggiy already did that. It's just nice to see a plot in a superhero movie go deeper than someone just wanting power just for the sake of wanting power. He could've easily just went with a straightforward plot of Klaw trying to steal more vibranium from Wakanda and leave it at that. Something a white director most likely would've been limited to doing. And I'm not saying that as if a white director couldn't have directed a great movie...

They just couldn't have directed THIS movie. And this is the one we deserved.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
:usure:

there is only one answer

tumblr_inline_p0pecfXuzQ1v7c4p5_540.gif
we're gonna need that Killmonger movie brehs, the marvel playbook been played out, they need to flip the script, bad guy headlines the movie
Coli militants will rejoice to the heavens :blessed:
theaters will be a microcosm of cable news :merchant:
America deserves this :sas2:
burn it all! :birdman:
:pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My first thoughts are that Kilmonger might be one of the greatest movie characters ever put to film. Michael B Jordan played the hell out of this role. Beautiful. Tragic. Poignant

I can’t even believe Disney let that final line be said in a blockbuster tentpole

I completely forgot this was a Marvel movie

VERY surprised it made the cut. Wonder if Coogler had to fight for it. But again, Feige can do whatever he wants at this point. Wanna see the uncut version.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
we're gonna need that Killmonger movie brehs, the marvel playbook been played out, they need to flip the script, bad guy headlines the movie
Coli militants will rejoice to the heavens :blessed:
theaters will be a microcosm of cable news :merchant:
America deserves this :sas2:
burn it all! :birdman:
:pachaha:
He was the anti Get Out.
He was like, we taking over with Black supremacy. The way it should be! That nikka was lit the entire time!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1. The scene he said, I rather die like my ancestors out the boat. Those who jumped because they believed in reincarnation. They believed that they would come back to the land there were from. This is something even Tariq covered in 1804. This is something that I felt was said in gist.

2. Of course, letting the cac save white supremacy irked me but it's Disney/Marvel. I expect the bullshyt. We all do. It's a white company at the end of the day. You knew there would be BS.