lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

I'd be HEATED:damn::damn::damn:

I'd be pissed if I took my kids to see "Black Panther" and a white BDSM fantasy pops up on the screen :russ::francis:

Cacs gonna try to steal from marvel by selling tickets for another movie but showing bp

@Mowgli is right they have done this before with movies with a majority black cast. They were giving black people tickets for white movies and telling them it was okay to go into the black movie with another movies stub.
It is no accident and she should complain to management instead of laughing. If that happened during American Sniper or Passion of the christ all hell would have broken loose with the audiences complaining.

Daps
Winter Soldier was better than Civil War and the best MCU film to me until this.

Colonials and colonists :dead:

My bad I meant Winter Solider...

which also has some very similar "The American government is fukked up and needs to be put in it's place" themes as this movie did.Except this movie says " Every government is fukked up and we need save black people from their oppression"..... warmed my cold ass heart

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The movie is amazing. Micheal B Jordan is fantastic and steals the show.

Erik Killmongers character and reasons for doing what did will have many not exactly calling him the bad guy.....They treated him the same way they treated Keaton's character in Spider Man. You can absolute relate to his purpose and what he's attempting to do
for real. He wanted to flip the world over. He’s gone through the racism and the African-American experience. While Wakandan’s chilling in their isolation and high tech lives while it’s not the case for everyone in the same continent they’re in.

Daps
for real. He wanted to flip the world over. He’s gone through the racism and the African-American experience. While Wakandan’s chilling in their isolation and high tech lives while it’s not the case for everyone in the same continent they’re in. They have the means and firepower to do but choose not because their isolation has given them level of advancement. It’s time.

Right, it was fantastic. I'll be damned if I didn't walk out of that movie thinking... We need an Erik Killmonger in this world. His means may be violent, but an opposing force of some kind in this world fighting black people on a global level would be very interesting to see.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
for real. He wanted to flip the world over. He’s gone through the racism and the African-American experience. While Wakandan’s chilling in their isolation and high tech lives while it’s not the case for everyone in the same continent they’re in. They have the means and firepower to do but choose not because their isolation has given them level of advancement. It’s time.

killmonger reminded me of
nintchdbpict000250654777.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again... while I HEAVILY enjoy the film from purely an entertainment standpoint. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with the overall message it was bringing the more I think about it.

Khalid Muhammad is likely rolling in his grave as we speak!

khalid-Muhammad_feature.jpg

Daps
I didn't like how that white dude got to come to wakanda

He was ready to give his life for a Wakandan that he didn't even know. Of course they saved him. It would've been completely against T'Challa's character not to. You can't lay groundwork for his character and then have him go completely against it out of nowhere. Bringing him back to Wakanda served a purpose