gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got back from seeing it. Excellent film entertainment-wise. But I can SEE why Coogler directed it instead of Ava... Feige thinks he's slick. I see what this movie really is about! :ufdup:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Everything they been saying about MBJ is true. He is the best MCU villain :demonic:
All the Women were great:obama:
Chadwick showed enough emotion IMO. Most of the reviews been saying his performance was a little quiet but I think it was fine:jbhmm:
but my favorite character was M'Baku played by Winston Duke:mjgrin:
black-panther-winston-duke-mbaku.jpg

this dude stole the show IMO:pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No spoiler but the lil shyt I noticed right off the bat...
Too Short playing when the flick started off in 92 Oakland
A white director would not have put that extra touch on it

Folks clapped at the end of the flick, when Sza song ended right before the mid credit scene, and and the of the final after credit scene.
#datexcellence

In the trunk!

My only gripe is that Industrial light and magic B team must have done the CGI :beli:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everything they been saying about MBJ is true. He is the best MCU villain :demonic:
All the Women were great:obama:
Chadwick showed enough emotion IMO. Most of the reviews been saying his performance was a little quiet but I think it was fine:jbhmm:
but my favorite character was M'Baku played by Winston Duke:mjgrin:
black-panther-winston-duke-mbaku.jpg

this dude stole the show IMO:pachaha:

Qft. He stole the show. Easily the best MCU villain

Daps
The movie is amazing. Micheal B Jordan is fantastic and steals the show.

Erik Killmongers character and reasons for doing what did will have many not exactly calling him the bad guy.....They treated him the same way they treated Keaton's character in Spider Man. You can absolute relate to his purpose and what he's attempting to do

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That was an unapologetically black movie. fukk y'all hoteps and Shea bitter hoes

touched on so much issues, the house negro complex, division amongst black people due to stupid ass ish such as tribes and where your from, the elitist wakandans not wanting to help other black folks, cacs viewing places they never been as third world countries with nothing to offer, european standard of beauty with ridiculous wigs. Killmonger was out their showing kewn azz nikkas what was up, dude was ready to rise up black folks all over

Anhur

All Star
Daps
No spoiler but the lil shyt I noticed right off the bat...
Too Short playing when the flick started off in 92 Oakland
A white director would not have put that extra touch on it

Folks clapped at the end of the flick, when Sza song ended right before the mid credit scene, and and the of the final after credit scene.
#datexcellence
I started the applause in my theater. :wow:

Black Panther was the best Marvel film I've ever watched. All the actors in this movie can have a solo because they were all extremely captivating.

I had my expectations so high for this movie that I thought that those expectations would never be met. It's safe to say that my expectations were substantially exceeded.:wow:

We need a Killmonger in this sorry ass reality we live in today.
full

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's the best or second best Marvel movie depending on how you feel about Civil War and the original Avengers

Winter Soldier was better than Civil War and the best MCU film to me until this.

Colonials and colonists :dead: