Daps
From what I see in TLR maybe they can join
27540658_10100120484585601_3264748064277527992_n.jpg
Do these dumbasses even know that Jesus was black and preaching ancient kemetic theology?
:dwillhuh:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that thinks this will be bigger than infinity war?

Sure people are excited for that movie but the excitement for black panther is easily star wars level

Nah breh. Infinity War is the culmination of 10 years worth of Marvel movies. It’s a world full of established characters we all love against the most :demonic: bad guy in the MCU.

It’s funny you mentioned Star Wars, because IW is the MCU’s Star Wars. If anything, the success of Black Panther will only make fans more excited for Infinity War. Hence the tie-in’s to Wakanda in the trailers so far.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah breh. Infinity War is the culmination of 20 years worth of Marvel movies. It’s a world full of established characters we all love against the most :demonic: bad guy in the MCU.

It’s funny you mentioned Star Wars, because IW is the MCU’s Star Wars. If anything, the success of Black Panther will only make fans more excited for Infinity War. Hence the tie-in’s to Wakanda in the trailers so far.

20 years breh :dahell:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Movie was amazing.

MIchael B Jordan is such a dope actor man....

His last line :wow:

Movie was filled with so many layers, so many shyt that only black people can feel or understand lol.

People and cacs are dhalsim’ing any type of minor details to justify their hatred or should i say skepticism about this movie.

Some people asked « but why are they speaking english amongst them. They should be speaking their native language ! Its not logical :sadbron: »

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Movie was amazing.

MIchael B Jordan is such a dope actor man....

His last line :wow:

Movie was filled with so many layers, so many shyt that only black people can feel or understand lol.

People and cacs are dhalsim’ing any type of minor details to justify their hatred or should i say skepticism about this movie.

Some people asked « but why are they speaking english amongst them. They should be speaking their native language ! Its not logical :sadbron: »

hopefully this awakens michael b jordan and he gets himself a black woman