Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Idk what it is about Grace but she always ends up saying something that’s like wtf.

:russ:Her struggle criticisms
:russ:Her criticism of there not being enough action, and the comments saying they're glad there's not a lot of action because they want a great story.

You can tell she was just looking for something to bytch about and is holding a grudge.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
what I'm wearing Friday night
27751777_10155435242202239_7416095516222472064_n.jpg
me and my woman matching

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
damn coogler made a no apologies blackity black marvel movie :ohhh:
everybody sans whitaker was acting like it was obama 08, put their all like their lives depended on it :wow:
even gollum who unfortunately is overshadowed by mbj was on his shyt. His no fukks given asshollery actually fits that 'watch the world burn' batman quote to a t.

The dora milaje or somesuch shyts on the wonder womens :shaq2: 'something something necklace!!' :damn:
coogler so good I never wanted either villain to exit stage left :whew:
the cgi tho :sas2:
yall go support this shyt :salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:Her struggle criticisms
:russ:Her criticism of there not being enough action, and the comments saying they're glad there's not a lot of action because they want a great story.

You can tell she was just looking for something to bytch about and is holding a grudge.
So there's not enough action in this film or what?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yo I got Amazing Lucas and his followers heated :laff:

The butthurt for these fukks is so beautiful :laff:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Bought tickets for 10pm so after the 7pm showing I can hop right back into it :tchallablessed:

You're a good person, and is supporting the film as we all should. Meanwhile, I would've been tempted to just stay my ass right in my seat until that following showing, straight looking at the ushers cleaning up like :martin:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:obama: Who was talking shyt about overseas sales?:pacspit:

Marvel movie Black Panther is box office hit in UK and Ireland

Marvel movie Black Panther is box office hit in UK and Ireland

Cinemagoers flock to see Ryan Coogler’s film on opening day

Nicola Slawson

Wed 14 Feb 2018 14.26 ESTLast modified on Wed 14 Feb 2018 14.49 EST

Chadwick Boseman in Black Panther, which had a better box office opening day in the UK and Ireland than Doctor Strange and Thor: Ragnarok. Photograph: AP

Marvel superhero film Black Panther has enjoyed the biggest opening day of 2018 so far at the UK and Irish box office.

Ryan Coogler’s hotly anticipated film, which features an almost entirely black cast, pulled in £2.67m on its opening day on 13 February, Disney said, delivering the highest-grossing single day at the UK box office this year.

This bests the opening days of fellow Marvel Studios offerings Thor: Ragnarok and Doctor Strange, starring Benedict Cumberbatch.

The superhero film, which Coogler co-wrote with Joe Robert Cole, had already outsold Captain America: Civil War to become Marvel’s most-preordered film in its first 24 hours after release.

In Black Panther, T’Challa, played by Chadwick Boseman, returns home as king to a fictional African nation known as Wakanda, but finds his rule challenged by a long-time adversary in a conflict that has global consequences.
The film, which was shot in Atlanta, US and Busan, South Korea, features established actors such as Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Lupita Nyong’o and rising stars Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright and Oscar nominee Daniel Kaluuya.

Rapper Kendrick Lamar produced and curated the soundtrack to the Marvel movie.

The film has received a rapturous reception from both critics and cinemagoers, enjoying a 98% fresh rating on reviews website Rotten Tomatoes, despite a pushback campaign to bring the rating down.