prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just got back from seeing it last night.
I'll try and write a more detailed review later but to sum up

Its good but its not outstanding.
I do like that its a decidedly African movie about superheroes. People talk about how black it is but culturally there's elements especially in terms of family that I think African brehs will appreciate a lot. But in terms of being a movie that is deeper and embraces all elements of the culture its in terms of storytelling etc I dont know if its that. Also the candid humour could have been better. I think I liked Chadwick more Civil War than here and MBJ was ok not outstanding at the villain. The real MVPs were the women (Danai, Lupita and girl who played T'Challa's sister).

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
DWAkfaeV4AAzJcu.jpg
Good lord

teacher

All Star
Daps
Tomorrow at 8pm :blessed: RPX theater. Still tight they didn’t do 4dx for this sh!t though :martin: Got my midtown exclusive BP cap and my Kap Jersey on deck :banderas:

(Don’t ask me how :jawalrus:)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Be safe out there brehs. After what happened with Batman at a movie theater who knows what some of the shady people are plotting for such a black movie. There's just a certain group of the population that isn't happy about this movie getting made and how it was received.
HONESTLY the main concern I've been having for the last couple of weeks