Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Me and my lady got two pairs of tickets for this. Gonna hit up the regular 2d first then the 3d showing after that. I expect lots of people with no clue of the stories in the building but they get a pass this weekend.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Direct this to the people who are reviewing the movie, because they're the ones who keep going on & on about the women of Wakanda.

Are they pitting men vs. women or just really happy to see positive representation of black women who can kick ass, because those are very different things.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
i dont know what that is but seeing all these "americans" donning african garms at the black panther premiere like it was a costume made me wince. If you have never been to africa, contribute to the economy, have direct relations in or live that life normally dont fuking fake the funk for a day just for a photo op its diengenous as fuk..

First of all you gonna have to name your ethnic group if you want to make this complaint because there is no such thing as an uniform African culture. If no ones wearing your cultural attire you have no grounds to complain on behalf of others, :yeshrug: