Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So if this movie is great, that makes Coogler the best director currently

Three straight homeruns

Hope he overtakes Tyler Perry...:blessed:

Spike Lee no offense complained but never walked the walk. Ryan should have a big pay day from this to start making more of his own films hopefully.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hope he overtakes Tyler Perry...:blessed:

Spike Lee no offense complained but never walked the walk. Ryan should have a big pay day from this to start making more of his own films hopefully.
That nikka runs circles around TP:mjlol:

TP just panders to that southern black religious crowd and he’s good at it and good at making cheap movies:ehh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex can people who spoil be banned from thread?:francis:

Jesus Christ...

That is common practice for The Film Room.

However, it's mostly reserved for people that maliciously or continuously spoil things. If you see spoilers, don't quote them, file a Report and I'll take care of it. If it happens once :manny: people make mistakes but if the thread starts getting hit with multiple spoilers yeah....people will get banned from the thread and potentially the site.

Fred.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I need to get some black panther merchandise. What apparel out there would be a good look for an older breh?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I need to get some black panther merchandise. What apparel out there would be a good look for an older breh?

superherostuff.com breh they have some good stuff

in fact here's the direct link

Black Panther Merchandise

Perfect timing because you get 15% off and a free keychain if you spend 50.

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
Never would of thought I would see this type of push 4 this movie play out like this in my lifetime.......but here we are lol, beautiful thing indeed. I gotta wait till Saturday 2 view it, but it' all good, still apart of history. Hopefully this film etches it's mark on some B4 B.P. to post B.P. type shyt.................I'm all 4 it.

Question 4 my day 1 wakandans tho, what's good with the Hatut Zeraze in this flick?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So if this movie is great, that makes Coogler the best director currently

Three straight homeruns
Coogler and Dennis Villenueve are running the game right now. I hope l Coogler keeps making genre films so he can not only do great jobs with them, but follow up BP by continuing to put movies with black casts into the box office HOF.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Coogler and Dennis Villenueve are running the game right now. I hope l Coogler keeps making genre films so he can not only do great jobs with them, but follow up BP by continuing to put movies with black casts into the box office HOF.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:......:camby:

I fell asleep just reading reading his name.

As for black casts, don’t expect them unless they’re independently made. Ultimately this is just one movie. White companies would still prefer keeping things white even if it means making less.

I think Coogler has his own company so hopefully he can generate a steady flow of flicks

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
i dont know what that is but seeing all these "americans" donning african garms at the black panther premiere like it was a costume made me wince. If you have never been to africa, contribute to the economy, have direct relations in or live that life normally dont fuking fake the funk for a day just for a photo op its diengenous as fuk..

:coffee: I guess my ancestors weren’t the slaves that we’re ripped from Africa, who through great sacrifice made it so all blacks far and wide can flourish in this country

You’ll emulate our culture everyday but your but get tight when you see a nikka in a dashiki

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:coffee: I guess my ancestors weren’t the slaves that we’re ripped from Africa, who through great sacrifice made it so all blacks far and wide can flourish in this country
thats ancestry not a direct relation as in a brother or cousin you know of that resides there :snoop:
You’ll emulate our culture everyday but your but get tight when you see a nikka in a dashiki
i dont emulate anything and nobody african calls it a dashiki?