Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm trying. Let's hope Coogler nailed it.
Seems like he was ready to deal with the pressure :manny:

And Coogler is a perfectionist who knows what’s on the line. If this film does what nearly everyone is expecting it to do — a box office stunner that’s well-received critically and paves the way for other such films to get the greenlight — then a major shift in Hollywood is on the horizon. A lot of eyes are on him, but he’s keeping his cool — for now. Because football taught him how to do that.

“A lot of the things I’ve learned, I learned from playing football. You gotta lead a group of people against sometimes insurmountable odds. Every week, you’ve got to prepare for an opponent. You watch game tape. You prep. You get all your players up. But you get out there, you never know what to expect,” Coogler said. “I’m 31 years old … this is a high-intensity job. You’re responsible for a lot of money. You’re responsible for a lot of people’s livelihoods, and more importantly, you’re responsible for the audience’s dreams and expectations. There’s no way I’d be able to do this job if I hadn’t had the experience I have from playing organized sports. I’d be a different person.”

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
3c5u6gud32d01.jpg

THIS IS PIFF !!!!

3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its time for the red carpet premiere!!

Black Panther Red Carpet Premiere
:blackpantherexcellence:
they playing african music on the main screen :whewbp: is this gonna be the theme!? its like a marvel theme with african influence :whewbp:
full

I missed it but catching it now and I feel so proud and happy. Oh shyt there go the drums..
full

Edit: This guy hosting though..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This fake azz, effeminate dude on the stream:scust:

I don't discriminate against anybody, but cotdamn
The sound came up before the picture and I thought it was 2 women hosting. His voice is higher than hers. I aint tripping but that was off putting and kind of...weird.

Edit: Yo who is the dude in the background with that big ass chain that looks like a sash?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sound came up before the picture and I thought it was 2 women hosting. His voice is higher than hers. I aint tripping but that was off putting and kind of...weird.

Edit: Yo who is the dude in the background with that big ass chain that looks like a sash?

Definitely weird

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

I'm trying to figure that out myself.

Just saw some black dude with the BP robe and scarf walk behind the interviewer :russ: