Martin Lawrence too :wow:
lol @ Agent Whedon. :lolbron:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Avoid posting spoilers, is the rule of The Film Room.

This isn't for my benefit, I'm reading all the spoilers as soon as they're available. But people tend to blow up my Alerts for these kinds of things, so take into account that other people might want to go into the movie completely blind.

However, a movie of this size....if people want to discuss the movie after the reviews, impressions, etc. then post all that stuff in spoiler tags. Just be careful.

Fred.
I actually love spoilers myself. I'd like to know if a movie sucks before investing time and money. but i don't go out of my way to spoiler things for others.
Besides, spoilers only really apply to the type of movie you see for the shock value. Like a thriller movie or a horror flick. Obviously a historical bio pick does'nt apply and A scifi or an action movie usually carries repeat viewings anyways because they're more about spectacle.
:ufdup:There can be exceptions though if there is a major plot twist in the movie. Example: Empire Strikes back can be spoiled because of the Vader reveal. The Last Jedi not so much.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Campea usually addresses fans questions and concerns in his streams. Chances are the title of his video most likely came from a question that was thrown his way and not his actual opinion.

Campea has been excited for BP for a while now, and it does come off as genuine.

That's exactly what it is, Jay is just being a reactionary dumbass. Campea has been defending the Black Panther movie from his racist fans and as seen in the video posted, gets why it's such a big deal.

If Jay wants to go after people saying dumb ass shyt about the Black Panther movie he should focus on Grace Randolph.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what it is, Jay is just being a reactionary dumbass. Campea has been defending the Black Panther movie from his racist fans and as seen in the video posted, gets why it's such a big deal.

If Jay wants to go after people saying dumb ass shyt about the Black Panther movie he should focus on Grace Randolph.

It's obvious she has a disdain for Marvel in general...Marvel potentially about to drop some black excellence?

You know she hot about that one!!