Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Looking at the Death Battle talk that was uploaded today and some of them think Bruce Wayne is richer than Tchalla. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dude basically wants to see his country south Africa represented in the flick

He isn't being transparent. The South Korea scene is based in South Korea so I'm not sure why he has a problem with it.

Like be happy you have SA actors in the flick and they made the Wakandan language an SA language which it wasn't even a thing in the comics.
Edit: Actually using the SA language kind of goes against what the language should be as well. Especially based on location. So yea thats something.

Now he's wrong to assume that they should film the entire movie in Africa, especially S. Africa.

With that said the South Korea stuff is kind of a poor excuse. That was primarily a financial decision. :hubie:

Its all business so its all good, but I'm not buying that the story called for it. :comeon:

Just like they filmed in Seoul for Age of Ultron its good for business :manny:

Like I said earlier I think Infinity War was the main reason they couldn't go to Africa. Would have been a scheduling nightmare and difficult to keep Wakanda consistent.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Looking at the Death Battle talk that was uploaded today and some of them think Bruce Wayne is richer than Tchalla. :mjlol:
Is Wayne even as rich as ironman?:patrice:

3304416-comic+scan+454.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope they have been sleeping on the Rhino mech footage and it's not just something exclusive to the toy line.

They've been holding a lot of stuff back.

The person who first mentioned the Rhino mech's saw actually footage of it at Marvel Studios. The toy designs are done at another place

It seems like they're bombarding us with trailers and TV spots, but we've seen less than 15 mins of footage.

I don't think Marvel has ever held this much back for an advertising campaign.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They didn't even research it, that guy just assumed. He also just assumed that Stark was more wealthy too, even though in the comics T'Challa has always been richer. fukking Tony has gone bankrupt several times.

The other guy was like "They gotta run out of vibranium at some point if they sell some of it off".

Last I checked Vibranium was worth about $10,000 per gram and the great mound is supposed to be about 10,000 tons of vibranium.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They didn't even research it, that guy just assumed. He also just assumed that Stark was more wealthy too, even though in the comics T'Challa has always been richer. fukking Tony has gone bankrupt several times.

The other guy was like "They gotta run out of vibranium at some point if they sell some of it off".

Last I checked Vibranium was worth about $10,000 per gram and the great mound is supposed to be about 10,000 tons of vibranium.
shyt, i think Tony STILL broke!
:russ:

Johnny Storm holding more bread than Stark now.
:mjlol: