Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Rise Of The Black Panther

It was truly an incredible read. I enjoyed every single moment of it.

Best Black Panther comic in over a decade.

It shows us things we've always wanted to see, respects everything that came before it and adds a lot of cool new stuff.

This is the type of thing I want from Black Panther comics.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope this movie breaks record to show them we black people can spend money on stuffs when we are treated nice

Movie executives already know this, historically they just haven't given a shyt. The power of the black dollar is well known, it's just never been respected.

Movie studios value white dollars and international money above all else, and they've tricked themselves into believing that those demos wont pay to see black people on the big screen......even though those same groups spend money to see Black people on stage all the time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
222vfe.gif

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Movie executives already know this, historically they just haven't given a shyt. The power of the black dollar is well known, it's just never been respected.

Movie studios value white dollars and international money above all else, and they've tricked themselves into believing that those demos wont pay to see black people on the big screen......even though those same groups spend money to see Black people on stage all the time.

Oh thank you I didn't know about this I thought they think black people's movies don't sell well so they white wash them.

I remember the animation movie called home with rihanna as the main leader they were surprised by how well the movie sold so they decided to be doing more black animation movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This actually concerns me. If the 1st cut is 4 hours, I'm afraid they might have to cut important story threads to shrink it down to 2 or 2 1/2 hours. Don't want another BvS fiasco where the theatrical cut is a mess because important plot points are cut out to streamline the film.

Mickey better release that shyt on UHD. :birdman: