Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That panther chain:wow:
giphy.gif

I have no idea what's going on or who that chick is, but i ain't seen BP move like that in over a decade, not since a breh named Reggie was writing lol

These past years they been writing Panther as asexual...:scust: Only Priest showed off playboy Panther. I'm sure Hudlin would too but Panther was married.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
These past years they been writing Panther as asexual...:scust: Only Priest showed off playboy Panther. I'm sure Hudlin would too but Panther was married.
Yup. Hudlin did it only very briefly and early on in the run, and in the House of M tie-in; basically he had T'Challa as a reformed playboy ready to settle down. Storm was actually pissed at him b/c she didn't fully believe he was done with his harem-having ho-phase yet, and called him out on it :mjlol:

Priest had BP all but drowning in the amount of females that were tryin to get at him. Literally had bytches kicking each other out planes to eliminate the competition

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yup. Hudlin did it only very briefly and early on in the run, and in the House of M tie-in; basically he had T'Challa as a reformed playboy ready to settle down. Storm was actually pissed at him b/c she didn't fully believe he was done with his harem-having ho-phase yet, and called him out on it :mjlol:

Priest had BP all but drowning in the amount of females that were tryin to get at him. Literally had bytches kicking each other out planes to eliminate the competition

I remember he accidentally kissed Nakia(due to Mephisto) and Nakia was all over him on some "we were meant to be..:mjcry:"

Then the driver female(forgot name) was like, ":usure: nah..."

:laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Hudlin showed flashes of playboy Panther and certainly did NOT write him as asexual. The honeymoon world tour with T’Challa and Storm was especially dope

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

:PantherBless2::PantherBless2::PantherBless2: 4 HOURS OF BLACK PANTHER!!!!!

This actually concerns me. If the 1st cut is 4 hours, I'm afraid they might have to cut important story threads to shrink it down to 2 or 2 1/2 hours. Don't want another BvS fiasco where the theatrical cut is a mess because important plot points are cut out to streamline the film.