tumblr_oxydqt6UTU1w7d305o4_540.gif

3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png
:wow:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
we should get used to it now, T'Challa is moving up to popular levels and that's gonna come with a ton of bandwagonners who are just here for the ''hype'' and to ''be down'' but truss they wont read up nothing but will have a lot to say about it

That's the worst part. I'd prefer them not saying anything and just enjoy the hype bandwagon they're on.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
the visuals when he drops from the plane is so crisp, idk that shyt gets me hype af. love that spidey isn't the only hero allowed to be acrobatic and agile (always hated that batman and cap weren't shown to do this more) loved when he did that flip turn in civil war to bucky on the bike and the wall running and tire removal scene in this new trailer was nasty :wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the visuals when he drops from the plane is so crisp, idk that shyt gets me hype af. love that spidey isn't the only hero allowed to be acrobatic and agile (always hated that batman and cap weren't shown to do this more) loved when he did that flip turn in civil war to bucky on the bike and the wall running and tire removal scene in this new trailer was nasty :wow:

Batman can't do that sort of thing because at the end of the day he's human. I expect well see some dope acrobatics from Nightiwing in his movie.

We get some acrobatics from Cap, but it's mostly integrated into his fighting style.

Spidey is in a class all unto himself when it comes to acrobatics. T'Challa is in the tier below with characters like Beast and Nightcrawler. I was worried that when Spidey was introduced into the MCU they were going to downplay T'Challa's ability to run along and even cling to walls, but thankfully they haven't.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Snyders BatFleck has been the ONLY agile and movable Bat ever.. gawdly :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Batman can't do that sort of thing because at the end of the day he's human. I expect well see some dope acrobatics from Nightiwing in his movie.

We get some acrobatics from Cap, but it's mostly integrated into his fighting style.

Spidey is in a class all unto himself when it comes to acrobatics. T'Challa is in the tier below with characters like Beast and Nightcrawler. I was worried that when Spidey was introduced into the MCU they were going to downplay T'Challa's ability to run along and even cling to walls, but thankfully they haven't.
naw u sleep batman and cap can do that shyt, them nikkas dodge bullets and all that shyt in the comics and cartoons. they are quick as fukk and precise, batman trained his body to achieve agile feats and whatnot. yes spidey and bp are above peak humans
Snyders BatFleck has been the ONLY agile and movable Bat ever.. gawdly :wow:
yes breh synder did well even got rid of the ugly ass all black batsuit and let the nikka incorporate his gadgets like them arkham games

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are picking and choosing when they wanna complain about the "Hero fights his clone" thing.

Logan LITERALLY fought his clone in his last film and nobody said shyt about it.

Same goes for Deadpool with Francis/Ajax having basically the same powers as Wade.

Cap and Bucky are pretty much mirror images of each other in WS.

Some of the most beloved comic book movies do this but now all of a sudden people wanna complain about it? :martin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People are picking and choosing when they wanna complain about the "Hero fights his clone" thing.

Logan LITERALLY fought his clone in his last film and nobody said shyt about it.

Same goes for Deadpool with Francis/Ajax having basically the same powers as Wade.

Cap and Bucky are pretty much mirror images of each other in WS.

Some of the most beloved comic book movies do this but now all of a sudden people wanna complain about it? :martin:
It works when the clone is cool enough to be interesting independent of the hero. The wade Wilson clone was blah as was the Logan clone, but winter soldier, nightwing, to a lesser extent Loki(not entirely a clone but sort of) work.
My precedent is would I read a solo comic based on this character? If the answer is yes, it should work. If the answer is no (like whiplash from iron man 2) then it probably won't work.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It works when the clone is cool enough to be interesting independent of the hero. The wade Wilson clone was blah as was the Logan clone, but winter soldier, nightwing, to a lesser extent Loki(not entirely a clone but sort of) work.
My precedent is would I read a solo comic based on this character? If the answer is yes, it should work. If the answer is no (like whiplash from iron man 2) then it probably won't work.

I'd read a Killmonger solo series :bpohh: