Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I also want the best person for the job, but I want someone with a geek pedigree or at least capable of doing engaging action. I don't want a hood flick that everyone can relate to. I don't want an everyday movie, I want something fantastical. Someone to make Panther a larger than life, and not some superstar grounded in reality. BP shouldn't be Daredevil + Batman, at least not as the introduction. That was the one flaw of Thor. Brannagh did an excellent job, but he was taken out of Asgard and had no powers for 90% of the movie. Asgard stuff was very good, the Earth stuff was ehhhh.

I think that Ridley could do it, BUT he's a grumpy old man so he'll be stubborn and heads'll clash. Guy Ritchie could but you're also gonna get some wacky a$$ supporting characters. Wachowski siblings but they can't go nowhere near the sequel.

Fuqua
Cameron and at least Wakanda will be beautiful.
Mario Van Peeples
Charles S Dutton
Forest Whitaker
RZA but he can't touch the script

You want Ridley Scott... The man who spit in the face of every person of color by casting Cacs in a movie about ANCIENT EGYPT and then had the audacity to scoff at people calling bullshyt. To direct BLACK PANTHER:wtf:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
R5tvjXm.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You want Ridley Scott... The man who spit in the face of every person of color by casting Cacs in a movie about ANCIENT EGYPT and then had the audacity to scoff at people calling bullshyt. To direct BLACK PANTHER:wtf:

Um, but it was his movie. Dude is 80, so he's from that era of Yul Brenner as the King of Siam, 10 Commandments type casting. I don't give a eff about the cast for that movie when it was created by them, what would you expect? You don't see any black directors even tryna do Egyptian Gods and that's my gripe. I don't want to hear Hollywood won't let them, go indie.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Um, but it was his movie. Dude is 80, so he's from that era of Yul Brenner as the King of Siam, 10 Commandments type casting. I don't give a eff about the cast for that movie when it was created by them, what would you expect? You don't see any black directors even tryna do Egyptian Gods and that's my gripe. I don't want to hear Hollywood won't let them, go indie.