SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's obvious:manny: .......................................

they're clearly asking in flight passengers

e1uqr6q.gif
wR6c1ra.png

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it would be all gold :jbhmm:

Certainly gives credence to those who said Killmonger had his own Black Panther suit at Comic Con.
Slightly disappointed that it looks almost identical but if look at the artist rendition at the bottom there, it looks like there is significantly more gold than what is shown on the figure itself.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Slightly disappointed that it looks almost identical but if look at the artist rendition at the bottom there, it looks like there is significantly more gold than what is shown on the figure itself.
I'm actually let down a bit. Now on film it could look dope.

However, this could potentially reek of Hero vs. another version of himself. Its more interesting visually when there is a noticeable contrast between hero and villain.

This is just the toy though so maybe its different in the movie.

But yea this Incredible Hulk vs. Abomination right now, Iron Man vs. Iron Monger (granted it was a bigger suit), etc etc :ld:

I'd rather he not have a suit at all if its looking just like T'Challa. Yea I know he had the BP suit before in the comics, but still :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
V

However, this could potentially reek of Hero vs. another version of himself. Its more interesting visually when there is a noticeable contrast between hero and villain.

But yea this Incredible Hulk vs. Abomination right now, Iron Man vs. Iron Monger (granted it was a bigger suit), etc etc :ld:

I'd rather he not have a suit at all if its looking just like T'Challa. Yea I know he had the BP suit before in the comics, but still :manny:
I agree, but to be fair, he wants the throne and be Black Panther and the black suit is tradition.

doublex

Pro
Daps

Yeah, it kind of seems like a missed opportunity not to put him in a lion suit.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it kind of seems like a missed opportunity not to put him in a lion suit.

I wanted to see the Lion suit too, but this makes sense especially..

if Killmonger overthrows T'Challa and becomes officially Black Panther.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I think that the toys aren't necessarily a representation of the film per day cuz from the research I did people who saw the bp trailer at comic con described killmongers suit as gold with black spot dnt think coogler would make it majority black like that and confuse people when tchalla n him scrap Maybe he does it to mock the black panther tribe then switches to the gold and black dots afterwards