Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That and Coates is giving notes on the film :mjgrin:

Coates has already said he has no involvement with the film. At this point they're deep into editing and there's nothing for Coates to give notes on. Dude isn't a filmmaker (or a comic book writer for that matter).

Daps
Hickman's fantastic four run.

Whenever hickman did stuff for marvel he always had 2 books running concurrently whose events were interrelated. One book would be a "forefront"/"mainstream", and one would be "underground." or in other words one book for what the mainstream 616 universe characters were aware of what's going on, and one book for what's really going down behind the scenes. That's my interpretation anyway. Hickman probably explains it better in one of his past interviews.

For marvel's first family he had

Fantastic Four and FF(Future Foundation)

then for Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage and Logistics Directorate he had

Secret Warriors and S.H.I.E.L.D.

then for Avengers he had

Avengers (Vol. 5) and New Avengers (Vol. 3)
that was some of my favourite marvel sht in recent years

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Coates has already said he has no involvement with the film. At this point they're deep into editing and there's nothing for Coates to give notes on. Dude isn't a filmmaker (or a comic book writer for that matter).
Lol editing can change a LOT of what the movie is or about. I was just messing around. However, yes he could provide notes on what he seen and give his thoughts of it. In fact he probably will since him and Coogler are good friends. Lots of filmmakers let others view their work and then give their thoughts on what they see or might need to get tweaked. Whether those suggestions actually go through? Who knows.
Coates is writing a script for Coogler as well so yes he's in the filmmaking business :mjgrin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So Ashton Tyler is playing young T'Challa

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ziggiy1/media/BEB9C2F9-3712-430A-8889-3A8B14A6AD86_zpsyzdu7rgr.png.html] [/URL]

And Denzel Whitaker is playing young Zuri

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/ziggiy1/media/040D0953-141B-4AAD-A541-D77FC850D380_zpsa00aqlja.png.html] [/URL]

Fun fact. Denzel Whitaker played Forest Whitaker's son in Great Debaters. Now he's playing young Forest Whitaker in BP

So not only will we find out what happens to Nick Fury's eye in Captain Marvel we'll find out what happened to Zuri's. :troll:

On topic. I think it was mentioned in some of the new trailer footage that they show young T'Challa in a training scene. So yea it checks out. :ehh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DIZF_PcXUAAwUGR.jpg

:whoo: