Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think that the toys aren't necessarily a representation of the film per day cuz from the research I did people who saw the bp trailer at comic con described killmongers suit as gold with black spot dnt think coogler would make it majority black like that and confuse people when tchalla n him scrap Maybe he does it to mock the black panther tribe then switches to the gold and black dots afterwards
Its tough to say breh. I mean Joe Russo flat out said it was a Black Panther suit at comic con. Hopefully a trailer will come soon to clear it up.

You also gotta remember that they might mean the suit is "gold" because it supercharges up. Just like how T'Challa's suit now has the purplish/blue stripes
Panther1.jpg

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Its tough to say breh. I mean Joe Russo flat out said it was a Black Panther suit at comic con. Hopefully a trailer will come soon to clear it up.

You also gotta remember that they might mean the suit is "gold" because it supercharges up. Just like how T'Challa's suit now has the purplish/blue stripes
Panther1.jpg
guess u were right
DJJMzCAXkAAxrpN.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Coates is going to be on a panel at NYCC on Thursday 10/5. @MiC-nificient @Ziggiy here's your chance to put hands on him :pachaha:

if anyone has specific questions for him ill try to ask him

-Ask him why he felt the need to write T'Challa out of his established personality

-Ask him why he felt the need to add rape camps in Wakanda

-Ask him why he felt like it was a good idea to sideline T'Challa in his own book

-Ask him why he felt the need to establish that the Dora Milaje, who have never ONCE been taken advantage of by T'Challa, felt like he was some sort of predator who would make them "serve him in all ways"

-Ask him why he felt like switching Shuri and T'Challa's personalities was a good idea

- Ask him why the people of Wakanda would feel the need rebel against T'Challa when A). Most of the truly catastrophic events happened while Shuri was Queen and B). T'Challa himself is responsible for SAVING ALL OF HUMANKIND AND RESTORING WAKANDA BACK TO PROMINENCE

-Ask him why he went against established continuity and had T'Challa constantly whining about not wanting to be King when he previously EXPRESSLY said he wants to be King again

-Ask him why T'Challa has NEVER NOT ONCE accomplished a single feat on his own during the current run.

- Ask him why he felt like World Of Wakanda starring two Dora Millaje's adventures in NEW YORK was a good idea

-Ask him why he felt Black Panther And The Crew with hardly any BLACK PANTHER was a good idea

Beyond that have a good time

teacher

All Star
Daps
-Ask him why he felt the need to write T'Challa out of his established personality

-Ask him why he felt like it was a good idea to sideline T'Challa in his own book

-Ask him why he felt the need to establish that the Dora Milaje, who have never ONCE been taken advantage of by T'Challa, felt like he was some sort of predator who would make them "serve him in all ways"

-Ask him why he felt like switching Shuri and T'Challa's personalities was a good idea

- Ask him why the people of Wakanda would feel the need rebel against T'Challa when A). Most of the truly catastrophic events happened while Shuri was Queen and B). T'Challa himself is responsible for SAVING ALL OF HUMANKIND AND RESTORING WAKANDA BACK TO PROMINENCE

-Ask him why he went against established continuity and had T'Challa constantly whining about not wanting to be King when he previously EXPRESSLY said he wants to be King again

-Ask him why T'Challa has NEVER NOT ONCE accomplished a single feat on his own during the current run.

- Ask him why he felt like World Of Wakanda starring two Dora Millaje's adventures in NEW YORK was a good idea

-Ask him why he felt Black Panther And The Crew with hardly any BLACK PANTHER was a good idea

:dead:

i'll try to ask some of those questions :patrice:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:dead::dead::dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

bs1lQN.gif

jackson35

Banned
Daps

-Ask him why he felt Black Panther And The Crew with hardly any BLACK PANTHER was a good idea coates already answer this question, he said this version of black panther is proving that he is worthy of the crown. this will play a little bit in the upcoming film

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Wow, I knew they CGI'ed BP, but I didn't think it was this much. I thought the practical suit looked good too. Can't wait to see how he looks in his solo movie though. I wonder how much post work will Coogler be doing with the new suit.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
0a1b73581da83726b9366543b134da0b
cfdb6dc29849290fc0a4649967239999
f3db6936d1558bdd5b280f62fa0a9b82
2816cdaf950c58556c02ad42f96edcea

More Toys

that mask is pretty dope

...damn. id love to see the reaction to some of those questions though

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wow, I knew they CGI'ed BP, but I didn't think it was this much. I thought the practical suit looked good too. Can't wait to see how he looks in his solo movie though. I wonder how much post work will Coogler be doing with the new suit.

Looking at those shots, there was no reason to CGI that suit. It looked damn good. They were also moving good and quick enough to not use CGI on that fight. SMH