Mazino

All Star
Daps
tumblr_ot7gaeJsoI1trc8l5o1_540.jpg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I like this new costume. For one, it looks great without the CGI touch-up, unlike CW.

And Man-Ape looks dope AF, as well. Shuri, I wish they would've went less complicated than something based on her current comic look. Everything else looks gorgeous. BUT PLEASE do not forget the afro-futurism look and gadgets

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this new costume. For one, it looks great without the CGI touch-up, unlike CW.

And Man-Ape looks dope AF, as well. Shuri, I wish they would've went less complicated than something based on her current comic look. Everything else looks gorgeous. BUT PLEASE do not forget the afro-futurism look and gadgets

The CW suit looked great without the CGI touch ups too. We've seen plenty of stuff behind the scenes and during testing where that suit looked great. It was the stunt suit that needed heavy CGI touch ups just like the stunt suit for this film will likely need.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ere24o0bdoaz.jpg

Before the Coates brigade comes that didn't start in his run. Valerio Schiti did it first in Hickman's New Avengers.
:tchallablessed: yo what a fukkin time. Well soul gem and king of the dead might be connected and in wakanda. Reason why they send in black dwarf (to get his ass beat :ufdup:)