Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope not Asgard already had three stones.

I doubt the last stone is in Asgard. Lot of people are still sleeping on Panther's mythology and are assuming there's no way the infinity Stone could be in Wakanda. Same people are also assuming Black Panther will have a minor role in Infinity War because they don't see how he'd fit into cosmic events :snoop:

There's a lot of subtle cism going on with Fanboys when it come to this movie.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt the last stone is in Asgard. Lot of people are still sleeping on Panther's mythology and are assuming there's no way the infinity Stone could be in Wakanda. Same people are also assuming Black Panther will have a minor role in Infinity War because they don't see how he'd fit into cosmic events :snoop:

There's a lot of subtle cism going on with Fanboys when it come to this movie.

Do we actually want the stone in Wakanda given that it's presence will lead to the inevitable?

Thanos ain't taking no L's in this first movie. My boy has to get his stone.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we actually want the stone in Wakanda given that it's presence will lead to the inevitable?

Thanos ain't taking no L's in this first movie. My boy has to get his stone.

Wakanda doesn't have to be burnt to the ground in order for Thanos to get the final stone. Also if the Stone isn't there why the hell is are Thanos forces even invading Wakanda? I'm not worried about Wakanda being razed or anything because Feige has already said the nation will be a major part o the MCU moving forward.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Eh, I think you're reaching. Finn was the moral center of that story. He started it all by defecting. I understand your complaints, but I think in an effort to critique Finn's characterization, you're dismissing some of the great things about his character. It doesn't have to be all or nothing, and honestly I still have hope they're playing the long game with his character arc.

Because there is literally NOTHING great about the character.

His introduction is him literally being NAMED by a white man

He loses every single fight he's in. Rey beat his ass. BB-8 beat his ass. Chewbacca beat his ass. The big ass alien beat his ass. The Storm trooper beat his ass. Kylo Ren beat his ass.

He runs away like a coward. Only to be brought back into the fold to save Rey, which he can't even do properly because while he's hamming it up with the silver storm trooper lady, Rey is saving HERSELF.

He's an idiot who thinks that you can just "use the force" to save people. Han Solo looked at him like he was a buffoon.

He's a goddamn JANITOR.

So we have a cowardly janitor who can't fight, is of substandard intelligence, and loses at every turn. His final scene is him laying in defeat while Rey goes off to train as a Jedi and Poe helps defeat the order...

What the hell is GREAT about that character breh?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wakanda doesn't have to be burnt to the ground in order for Thanos to get the final stone. Also if the Stone isn't there why the hell is are Thanos forces even invading Wakanda? I'm not worried about Wakanda being razed or anything because Feige has already said the nation will be a major part o the MCU moving forward.

It probably won't be completely razed, but it will undoubtedly take a huge hit, for drama's sake

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DFMkdWAUwAA8g_i.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He loses every single fight he's in. Rey beat his ass. BB-8 beat his ass. Chewbacca beat his ass. The big ass alien beat his ass. The Storm trooper beat his ass. Kylo Ren beat his ass.

He runs away like a coward. Only to be brought back into the fold to save Rey, which he can't even do properly because while he's hamming it up with the silver storm trooper lady, Rey is saving HERSELF.

He's an idiot who thinks that you can just "use the force" to save people. Han Solo looked at him like he was a buffoon.

He's a goddamn JANITOR.

So we have a cowardly janitor who can't fight, is of substandard intelligence, and loses at every turn. His final scene is him laying in defeat while Rey goes off to train as a Jedi and Poe helps defeat the order...

Oscar Issac isn't white.

You're spot on about everything else though.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

He's a goddamn JANITOR.

Yeah, I didn't like the naming part either, but again, this doesn't have to be all or nothing, and you're taking a lot of things out of context.

For instance, I don't get the disdain for Finn's occupation when the most popular character in the series (Anakin/Darth Vader) was born into slavery. The second most popular character in the series (Luke) was a farm hand, and the third most popular character in the series (Han Solo) was a human smuggler. I mean in terms of noble professions, Finn's at the top of the heap within the context of this series.

In terms of ass beating, Luke got his ass handed to him regularly until Yoda trained him up

In terms of running away like a coward, how many times did Han Solo say 'fukk y'all' and look out for self? That was like his M.O. until LATER in the series. So why does Han Solo get a pass, but Finn is held to a different standard for his first film?

I'm not saying there aren't problems with his characters, but if you look at the way Finn's character is crafted next to the early introduction of the greatest characters in the series, he's really not different at all and like I said, he has more movies to develop, which is usually what SW does for characters