jackson35

Banned
Daps
You obviously have very low intelligence and even lower comprehension skills :scust:

shyts so bad that you got beta male fanboys questioning the race of another man when a WHITE CREATED AND WHITE OWNED INTELLECUAL PROPERTY has plot holes like the shyt is indefensible.

This is what TBA means when he refers to this segment as COMICBOOK c00ns. Willing to go to WAR over the white man's creation. And this fakkit couldn't even answer the question. It's a plot hole and I would like an answer to it but this faq wants to get emotion because I asked a simple fukking question :dead:
how is black panther a white owned character when lee and kirby based them on real life african presidents

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Damn near every IP is white owned, what exactly is your point?
Calling me a cac based on me questioning how white-created and white-owned Wakanda can cloak its advanced cities in plane site is ridiculous. And so far, no one has came up with the answer :yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling me a cac based on me questioning how white-created and white-owned Wakanda can cloak its advanced cities in plane site is ridiculous. And so far, no one has came up with the answer :yeshrug:

Two things:

1 - It's a comic book movie based in a Universe that has talking trees, talking racc00n's, Space gods, and Giant green rage monsters. A city remaining hidden from the rest of the world shouldn't be that huge of a stretch.

2 - Wakanda is supposed to be the MOST technologically advanced nation on earth, they have shyt that the rest of the world (including Tony Stark) couldn't fathom. They can hide their capital city because they have tech that it's years ahead of everyone else AND they murk anyone that tries to cross into their nation. Klaw clearly said in the trailer that he was the first person to see the nation and make it out alive.

In the comics at one point an Alien race tried to invade Wakanda, and this is how shyt ended for the invaders:

Image00004.jpg

445095dec1508b8660ef6a0c51e6eb0f.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Two things:

1 - It's a comic book movie based in a Universe that has talking trees, talking racc00n's, Space gods, and Giant green rage monsters. A city remaining hidden from the rest of the world shouldn't be that huge of a stretch.

2 - Wakanda is supposed to be the MOST technologically advanced nation on earth, they have shyt that the rest of the world (including Tony Stark) couldn't fathom. They can hide their capital city because they have tech that it's years ahead of everyone else AND they murk anyone that tries to cross into their nation. Klaw clearly said in the trailer that he was the first person to see the nation and make it out alive.

In the comics at one point an Alien race tried to invade Wakanda, and this is how shyt ended for the invaders:

Image00004.jpg

1. My assertion of being ridiculous is based on me being called a cac based on that question, not suspending my belief that the wakandans have that capibility

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Two things:

Image00004.jpg

Panther and Co fukked them skrulls up in that secret invasion story!!! :lolbron::salute:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
You obviously have very low intelligence and even lower comprehension skills :scust:

shyts so bad that you got beta male fanboys questioning the race of another man when a WHITE CREATED AND WHITE OWNED INTELLECUAL PROPERTY has plot holes like the shyt is indefensible.

This is what TBA means when he refers to this segment as COMICBOOK c00ns. Willing to go to WAR over the white man's creation. And this fakkit couldn't even answer the question. It's a plot hole and I would like an answer to it but this faq wants to get emotional because I asked a simple fukking question :dead:

So why are you in this thread? There's no plot hole.

Wakanda is not implied to be literally a hidden country. It exists on a map. No one knows its internal affairs because everyone gets murked (including neighboring countries) the second they cross the border.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So why are you in this thread? There's no plot hole.

Wakanda is not implied to be literally a hidden country. It exists on a map. No one knows its internal affairs because everyone gets murked (including neighboring countries) the second they cross the border.
1. Because I'm a Black Panther fan. I've read the books. But it's not my life. I'm skeptical.

2. In the trailer, Ross thinks that Wakanda is another 3rd world country. Yes we know it exists. But how they HIDE their advanced capitol city from sattelites and plane site WHILE having the appearance of a 3rd world look leaves me to think that it has to have some type of cloaking ability or something.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
these dudes responding to my black panther pbt comment are fukking insane...:mjlol: these nikkas going crazy with their shyt like the black alex jones...

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Because the intelletual property is owned by Ike Pearlmutter/Disney, both whites
i undestand intellectual property, what i dont understand is the lack of awareness of the fact that we had real life king and queen during the time of the black panther debut in 66

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i undestand intellectual property, what i dont understand is the lack of awareness of the fact that we had real life king and queen during the time of the black panther debut in 66
Who??!! Heile Seliesse? Who accepted Woodrow Wilson's award?? The most racist president ever?