Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
yall shouldnt be surprised by some of these cats...they dont read comics/know the source material, and all they judge africa off of is what they've seen in movies/tv shows...yall should try to drop some knowledge on them, but if they wanna be ignorant and ignore what you say, fukk them...dont let them fukk up the vibe...yea, i know it's only a teaser, but from what i saw, we celebrating until we dont have a reason to....

like i said earlier: getting my tix as soon as i can for day 1....

It's not even 10 hours since the teaser dropped and we're all going into detractions and critques and bringing up TBA and all that...

Honestly let's just focus on the excellence and excitement. Ain't no time for this unnecessary negativity.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people overstate the amount of "jokes" in Marvel movies. The Captain America films have never been constant jokes. The humor has typically be character specific. Just so happens that the characters they've been using are known for cracking jokes.

The airport scene was NOTHING BUT JOKES.... from everyone!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even 10 hours since the teaser dropped and we're all going into detractions and critques and bringing up TBA and all that...

Honestly let's just focus on the excellence and excitement. Ain't no time for this unnecessary negativity.

basically....when i talk to people about this, if they give me any type of vibe they wanna say some fukked up shyt about it, i'm telling them 'good day' and going about my business....i'm all for having convos, differing opinions, etc., but right now, for this, fukk that....i'm only celebrating and focusing on the excellence.....

....that thursday, i'm eating a damn good meal, drinking some damn good liquor, and then going to enjoy the fukk outta this in imax....

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_inline_orb96rWP6A1tnxfto_540.gif

tumblr_orb8qcciQW1s5zf6fo2_500.gif

0093.gif

tumblr_nyczh8GIKN1r3e92ro2_500.gif

That come up tho :wow:

Oh shyt I didn't know the nikka from get out was in this.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Great teaser. Didn't show a lot but enough to get you hype for it. :ehh:

Still think it's funny when people complain about the CGI in Marvel trailers. Marvel has been releasing trailers with unfinished CGI since Iron Man. :mjlol:

Look at the tank scene at the end of each trailer, man. :russ: