Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is lowkey a sequel to Get Out
tumblr_inline_orb9ox5LYx1rfezux_540.jpg

Breh ran all the way to Wakanda to get away from them white demons.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
fukk that.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last three years you'd know who the hell Black Panther was at LEAST within the context of the MCU. His solo movie was announced, he's been in Captain America: Civil War, so you can't say you don't have at least a passing knowledge of the character. Hell you could even go to the very FIRST page of this thread and get up to speed..

I ain't giving no passes tonight. NOT tonight. This a historic moment for black Superhero depictions and it will be goddamn respected as such
:wow:
Wakanda on the big screen :blessed:

My main question is how the hell the going to squeeze Stan Lee in this for his cameo:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wow:
Wakanda on the big screen :blessed:

My main question is how the hell the going to squeeze Stan Lee in this for his cameo:russ:

There are some scenes set in Korea and some set in America so I'm sure they'll shoe horn his old ass in somehow.

Hell he could even be a security guard in that Klaw/Ross scene

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Realdealholy i think the Klaw/Ross scene is a flashback for a few reasons...

Ross thinks Wakanda is "Third World" but in Civil War both T'Chaka and T'Challa are given a HUGE amount of respect as royalty and important people within the MCU. T'Challa chases Bucky down a crowded street, causing probably millions of dollars in damage, and gets "punished" by having his own waiting room while Steve and Falcon are interrogated and treated as criminals.

In a deleted scene T'Challa is given permission from The UN to transfer Bucky to Wakanda to face trial for his Crimes. This Completely shocks Black Widow, no one from a "third world" country wielding that type of power.

So I think that scene may be a flashback, it might even take place early in the film before we see T'Challa return to Wkanda for his coronation