doublex

Pro
Daps
2njdmb8.png

4htw84.png

Looks like Nakia, Ramonda, Shuri, and Ross have all been captured by Killmonger's men.

14y0s52.png

And T'challa must fight Killmonger, sans suit, in the same sacred location where he was coronated. With council members (I see the guy with the plate in his lip) and Dora observing. Fighting for the throne?

inwjdy.png

I don't know what weapons Lupita's carrying, but I can't wait to see her use them.

sauvqo.png

Shuri's canon blasters are shaped like panthers!

2q084n8.png

Lupita and Shuri in the foreground. Is this right before they get captured?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Killmonger and W'Kabi :wow:

tumblr_orb73qcM9X1tlgqkgo1_540.gif

Real talk ,I wasn't too excited when they revealed Killmonger to be in it... Didn't think his character would translate.

But again, this teaser just shatters any doubt I have about this film. :wow:

It's crazy to see Wakanda and these characters coming to life.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:I fukked up watching all these bullshyt DC movies and not giving the MCU a chance.

Now I can't even enjoy the trailer like the rest of ya'll. Last Marvel movie I saw was Iron-Man 3.:aicmon:
Actually it was Doctor Strange:blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk that.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last three years you'd know who the hell Black Panther was at LEAST within the context of the MCU. His solo movie was announced, he's been in Captain America: Civil War, so you can't say you don't have at least a passing knowledge of the character. Hell you could even go to the very FIRST page of this thread and get up to speed..

I ain't giving no passed tonight. NOT tonight. This a historic moment for black Superhero depictions and it will be goddamn respected as such
:russ: i was just agreeing with him on the comics front and adding some insight to where he was coming from. But yeah you're right about everything else. Go ahead and shine homie. I ain't mad at it:wow:

But also :deadrose: and :salute: at the same time

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
2njdmb8.png

4htw84.png

Looks like Nakia, Ramonda, Shuri, and Ross have all been captured by Killmonger's men.

14y0s52.png

And T'challa must fight Killmonger, sans suit, in the same sacred location where he was coronated. With council members (I see the guy with the plate in his lip) and Dora observing. Fighting for the throne?

inwjdy.png

I don't know what weapons Lupita's carrying, but I can't wait to see her use them.

sauvqo.png

Shuri's canon blasters are shaped like panthers!

2q084n8.png

Lupita and Shuri in the foreground. Is this right before they get captured?

I think those weapons that Nakia is holding were mentioned briefly in the footage that journalists got to see about a month ago.

I think that Killmonger/T'Challa duel must be BEFORE he has Ramonda and company kidnapped. Can't see there being a tribunal present to potentially support a Usurper who did any type of harm to the royal family.But it's definitely a fight for the throne.

M'Baku and Killmonger team up?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther is not a character that cracks jokes. It'd be WAAAAY out of character for that shyt to be there. The humor makes sense for most of the characters Marvel has done so far, but not T'Challa.

Notice how in Captain America Civil War he doesn't crack a single joke?

i know this, but let's not act like marvel hasnt inserted jokes here and there for no reason....was just saying i'm glad i didnt hear one.....

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Real talk ,I wasn't too excited when they revealed Killmonger to be in it... Didn't think his character would translate.

But again, this teaser just shatters any doubt I have about this film. :wow:

It's crazy to see Wakanda and these characters coming to life.
His name sucks but hes always been a worthy opponent for BP

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I AM fukkING HYPE!!!!!!!!!!! now the wait begins :noah:....yo michael b look dope af in this. This shyt gonna be a problem. COT DAMMIT I WANT IT NOW!! :damn:

EDIT: only thing i didnt like is the use of rap in the trailer. It kind of irks me that, that is always included in black films of any genre

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know this, but let's not act like marvel hasnt inserted jokes here and there for no reason....was just saying i'm glad i didnt hear one.....

I think people overstate the amount of "jokes" in Marvel movies. The Captain America films have never been constant jokes. The humor has typically be character specific. Just so happens that the characters they've been using are known for cracking jokes.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
fukk that.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last three years you'd know who the hell Black Panther was at LEAST within the context of the MCU. His solo movie was announced, he's been in Captain America: Civil War, so you can't say you don't have at least a passing knowledge of the character. Hell you could even go to the very FIRST page of this thread and get up to speed..

I ain't giving no passed tonight. NOT tonight. This a historic moment for black Superhero depictions and it will be goddamn respected as such
:dead:

:whoa:Okay I did lie. I know who BP is. My son has the action figure. I just meant I don't know his real name/back story/is he good or bad/arch nemisis etc. I knew they were making this movie also. I just thought it was gonna be an origin story.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people overstate the amount of "jokes" in Marvel movies. The Captain America films have never been constant jokes. The humor has typically be character specific. Just so happens that the characters they've been using are known for cracking jokes.

no, that is not true....but i'm not gonna derail the thread....