Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
i imagine it was always planned for game 4. doubt they'd schedule something for a game that wasn't a guarantee.
Fair enough.

Kind of weird that their most serious and gritty movie.....would have a poster like that.
Damn, am I the only breh here who likes this poster? :dwillhuh:

shyt is dope!:lawd:
It just doesn't match the type of vibe I thought they are selling. It looks light. Then again the trailer will make this an afterthought.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Chadwick's head on the drawn body looks weird. Other than that it's fine. But still the graphics around the head/body are bad for like no reason.
Probably should have just had the Panther helmet on right?

Now you mention I think thats whats throwing it off for me.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough.

Kind of weird that their most serious and gritty movie.....would have a poster like that.

It just doesn't match the type of vibe I thought they are selling. It looks light. Then again the trailer will make this an afterthought.

If it's good mind you.

I'm sorry, brehs. That poster is kinda hurting my vibe lol. DC came hard with WW. Those posters were outstanding. Here? *sigh*

I'm afraid to even go on Twitter right now. I bet they are ripping it to shreds.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
well sure but then Chadwick becomes disposable

let the brother cook here for a bit, we'll get plenty of posters with the full costume.
Lets not let that be the excuse to not put out a great poster brehs.
You know how Marvel does it. They like to show the actor's faces even when the costume doesn't call for it.

They could have easily had two pictures. One of him in the suit and one of him as king (showing his face, etc)

Or simply just use a real photo of him in the suit on his throne. Just black out the background. Everything behind it is throwing it off.

They couldn't do something like this
main-qimg-5357b3c0d66c2696ec1c7a6b0c3056d4-c

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also hope that's not the new costume. It looks like they removed the intricate designs and details and substituted them for the generic chest and abs/Batman body armor look. Dumb idea. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They saw Spiderman catching heat for his poster so they threw BP in front of the bus too

Either way, trailer tonight! Let's get it
full

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They saw Spiderman catching heat for his poster so they threw BP in front of the bus too

Either way, trailer tonight! Let's get it
full
1408.gif

I also hope that's not the new costume. It looks like they removed the intricate designs and details and substituted them for the generic chest and abs/Batman body armor look. Dumb idea. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Not fair to judge it until we see it in live action.