BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Daps
I have nothing against same sex couples but these people bytching about this are using false info to bash Marvel

For one Okoye was never a lesbian.
White gays are just as pushy and racist as their straight counterparts. In fact, a lot of them like Milo go above and beyond.
These people are putting LGBT representation over Black representation. I mean, how can you complain about erasure for marvel's first film that won't highlight an overwhelming White cast. If they destroyed this movies success(they won't), they'd probably would see it as victory but that wouldn't try this Ironman, Spider-Man, or Thor.
People were complaining about me using SJW earlier in the thread but that's exactly what some of the tumblr crowd people need to be called. There's protesting real discrimination and then there's whining about bullshyt so hard that you actually start to impede progress. I'm as upset as anyone else for real causes like police brutality, double standards with drug position, or red lining but you can't tell me stuff like Slutwalk or the bathroom trannies aren't SJW bull.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's that same dude that said T'Challa was smart, but made it a point to say T'Challa isn't as smart as Tony Stark. He's also one of those "I'm sure The Winter Soldier will turn up to help" people.

Just more fans trying to pass of their head canon and theories as news.

*edit*

against my better judgment I actually watched that vid. That guy is a fukking idiot, he said Everett K Ross is the son of General Ross :mjlol:

These motherfukkers just make shyt up and put it out there.

Daps
That's that same dude that said T'Challa was smart, but made it a point to say T'Challa isn't as smart as Tony Stark. He's also one of those "I'm sure The Winter Soldier will turn up to help" people.

Just more fans trying to pass of their head canon and theories as news.

*edit*

against my better judgment I actually watched that vid. That guy is a fukking idiot, he said Everett K Ross is the son of General Ross :mjlol:

These motherfukkers just make shyt up and put it out there.
Not only that, when I watched the video he was mixing up some of the Black female characters. He was basically rehashing poor info that we already know like the dancing scene except it was with Lupita and Danai this time. Which means he's either racist or he has a poor source. I cut it off about 3 minutes into the video.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel lists Stark ahead of BP, but they are pretty much written on par with each other if you actually read the books. Tony having the edge when it comes to invention and BP having the edge when it comes to tactical expertise. BP is definitely more cunning.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
its not a game over here in Kingpin land!
Ive thrown bread at BP, Miles, Kamala (my personal favorite!) and just pre-ordered the Iron Heart figure
in case anyones interested >>>>>> Marvel Ironheart Gallery Figure (Pre-Order ships September)
if i get word on them BP hoodies ima let yall know too
I'm trying to get this shyt right here

xm-studios-black-panther-statue.jpg