be94b1f6ea.png

be4af9f22e.jpg

be4d9d41da.jpg

be4f42becd.jpg

YOOO WHAT THE FIDDUCK

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
At this point Coates is WORSE than the writers from Doomwar and AvX. Hell he makes freaking Hickman and Maberry(Doomwar) look like Khalid Muhammad!!!
I still think Hickman wrote a great BP

Some of his choices with Wakanda were questionable but his T'challa was awesome

G9RhRtq.jpg

He had him owning Thanos general, namors and fighting along heavy weights and shyt.

He was the hero that fought god Doom and used the Infinity Gauntlet.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm gonna need Coates to learn how to write comics, write fiction, write a character with one consistent trait since inception. I seriously doubt he was a comicbook reader ever.

T'Challa's one constant is that he's ALWAYS confident in his decisions. Win, lose or draw, he makes his decision, primarily for the good of Wakanda, and will live with the consequences. That's why he is a good king....that's why he is king. That "unfit to be king" ish is weird. For it to even come to mind, it's retarded.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I still think Hickman wrote a great BP

Some of his choices with Wakanda were questionable but his T'challa was awesome

G9RhRtq.jpg

He had him owning Thanos general, namors and fighting along heavy weights and shyt.

He was the hero that fought god Doom and used the Infinity Gauntlet.

When reading Coates BP, we all realize that Hickman's BP was not all that bad but actually very decent.

I'm gonna need Coates to learn how to write comics, write fiction, write a character with one consistent trait since inception. I seriously doubt he was a comicbook reader ever.

I'm going to need Coates to STAY AWAY from comics period.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I really hope Ludwig Goransson is scoring this movie like he did Creed.

Watched Doctor Strange for a 2nd time and man that score is really lacking :patrice:

I know MBJ gets a lot of hate, but I'm hoping they make better use of him in this film than Mads was in that movie. Such a waste of a talented actor.

I was watching this spoilers review about Doctor Strange and they were saying outside of the Avengers movies Marvel likes to keep its origin or 1st hero movies (First Avenger, Thor, Ant-Man, etc) either just at 2hrs or under it.

The thing I loved about Creed was the time it took and the development of the characters. Coogler is a great story teller and that helps when the action scenes arrives. '

I'm hoping they let him cook and be patient with the movie because we all know its going to be good.

I really hope this movie is 2hrs 10 to 15 mins. :yeshrug:....Do that and we're guaranteed a classic. :ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Comics = Social engineering lowkey:coffee:

T'Challa is unfit to be king in 2016 -2017 you say... :coffee:
No. This happens when we allow politics into comics. I'm only for allowing politics in comics when there is an agenda to show black characters as badasses like the non-black ones and not walking stereotypes. Other than that keep politics out.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No. This happens when we allow politics into comics. I'm only for allowing politics in comics when there is an agenda to show black characters as badasses like the non-black ones and not walking stereotypes. Other than that keep politics out.

Almost every BP run, including Priest's, Hudlin's, McGregor's, Mayberry's, and Hickman's, has been political in some way, shape or form. The Black Panther mantle is that of a head of state, in addition to T'Challa being a member of the Wakandan royal family. Politics will inevitably creep up in the books.