nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
BP ain't gonna be no goddamn team up movie unless T'Challa and Shuri team up to beat the fukk outta Kilmonger and Klaw

Shuri more than likely isn't even in the movie, aside from namedrop/background status. It's already an ensemble flick, being that you have the Dora Milaje. There will definitely be Avengers in this film. Hell, the setup was "I'd like to see them try" talking about coming to get Bucky. It'll probably lead directly into Infinity War.

And in all honesty, it really doesn't make much sense to NOT be directly Avengers-tied.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Shuri more than likely isn't even in the movie, aside from namedrop/background status. It's already an ensemble flick, being that you have the Dora Milaje. There will definitely be Avengers in this film. Hell, the setup was "I'd like to see them try" talking about coming to get Bucky. It'll probably lead directly into Infinity War.

And in all honesty, it really doesn't make much sense to NOT be directly Avengers-tied.

I am 95% sure that's shuri will be involved, we may even have her actress already cast (Letitia Wright)

Also we haven't gotten so much as real plot synopsis other than "T'Challa must defend his country from outside and inside forces", so to say that the Avengers, a fractured and broken Avengers to say the least, would just pop up in Wakanda doesn't make sense

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
too early for Shuri fukkery
lets let BP beat on these punks and show hes the True King then we can get to all that other shyt lol
and remember, BP fukks with the Avengers
But he dont fukk with the Avengers LIKE THAT!
i really hope they keep that part of his character in there
even tho he let Cap and Buck kick it in Wakanda
but BP and Cap always been cool tho
buuuuuuut he has NEVER let anyone be confused
Wakanda ALWAYS comes 1st!

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
too early for Shuri fukkery
lets let BP beat on these punks and show hes the True King then we can get to all that other shyt lol
and remember, BP fukks with the Avengers
But he dont fukk with the Avengers LIKE THAT!
i really hope they keep that part of his character in there
even tho he let Cap and Buck kick it in Wakanda
but BP and Cap always been cool tho
buuuuuuut he has NEVER let anyone be confused
Wakanda ALWAYS comes 1st!

T'Challa will not only command the majority of the screen time, he'll also get his many times over. I wouldn't worry much about it. :obama:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For those following the comics, the numbers for November are in:

BP #8 - 43k. The drop was going to happen sooner or later. That it happened at #8 rather than earlier is somewhat positive, considering the slow pacing and the criticism this run has been getting from several longtime fans.

BP: World Of Wakanda - 57k. Not bad, but this book will probably get it's big drop real soon. The story needs to get better real quick.

Ultimates 2 - 34k. Was not expecting that at all. Figured it would do better, at least 50k+. If sales go the way I think it'll go from hereon in, I suspect this book will get Nighthawk'd.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i've sed this before but havin namor appear as a post credit wld be amazing, i think its fitting in the film since him n bp have history. plus alantis n wakanda cld be old friends or sum shyt.

fukk Namor

giphy.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
tetu told yall niccas when he was speaking with changamire :ufdup:

I want shyt to go down. Enough talk. They been talking for #8 issues, I want some politicking, poetic fukkery with glorious punching and powerset portrayals.

Tetu talked his talk, time for him to make his move.

T'Challa brought Shuri back, so he can focus on the People once and for all.

Shuri's supposed to pull up on the Doras. Hoping Shuri's personality hasn't changed too much, you usually could expect her to get shyt poppin, right or wrong, lol.

Last edited: