Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:jbhmm:
This would be a worthy conversation.

Do we want the best movie or the most successful movie (thus more sequels)

Seems like all these upcoming Marvel movies are having some kind of team ups :patrice:

Thor 3 - Hulk
Spiderman HC - Iron Man

Doctor Strange was different....cause it was so different. Future movies I think they'll have another Marvel character in it.

They got Bucky right there in Wakanda already :lupe:

I think Coogler can manage providing black excellence while also still tying the movie into Marvel universe. :ehh:

The BEST movie will BE the most successful :ufdup:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lineup is black excellence but im sure there will be some white villains right? Or is this solely based in Wakanda?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The lineup is black excellence but im sure there will be some white villains right? Or is this solely based in Wakanda?

White villains show up in Wakanda in the comic books, notably Klaw. Would very surprising if he doesn't show up at all.

We may have a triple-threat villain team up in Klaw-Killmonger-M'Baku in the film. In the comics, they don't fukk with each other at all one way or the other. Would be interesting to see how the MCU works that out, if they do.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems like all these upcoming Marvel movies are having some kind of team ups :patrice:

Thor 3 - Hulk
Spiderman HC - Iron Man

Doctor Strange was different....cause it was so different. Future movies I think they'll have another Marvel character in it.

I think Coogler can manage providing black excellence while also still tying the movie into Marvel universe. :ehh:
A small Bucky cameo in the movie wouldn't actually be that bad. He's a good character and Sebastian Stan is a good actor. But his fans are annoying af and will make everything about him. That's what I'm afraid of.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
White villains show up in Wakanda in the comic books, notably Klaw. Would very surprising if he doesn't show up at all.

We may have a triple-threat villain team up in Klaw-Killmonger-M'Baku in the film. In the comics, they don't fukk with each other at all one way or the other. Would be interesting to see how the MCU works that out, if they do.
Knowing Hollywood the fair skin is in charge pulling the strings, the black with the lighter shade is most likely to swing between good/evil and the darkest shade is goon for hire that's just pure evil

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Thor 3 - Hulk
Spiderman HC - Iron Man

That's what I've been saying. It's gonna be a team-up movie because that's what Marvel has been doing. Cap had 1 solo movie, his 2nd was Cap-Widow-Falcon, 3rd was Avengers. Ant-Man was a team-up heist, next Thor is Planet Hulk & Strange, Spidey has Iron Man in it. Even Dr Strange was Strange and Mordo in a major supporting role. Captain Marvel is either Guardians or Planet Hulk

Bucky has to play a major part, and it will more than likely (hopefully) be as a macguffin. There's nothing to tie in Panther to Avengers without Bucky, since they haven't established vibranium as a major player....and they would've never held him there if it wasn't. He'll probably be on ice for the 2/3rd of the flick.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That's what I've been saying. It's gonna be a team-up movie because that's what Marvel has been doing. Cap had 1 solo movie, his 2nd was Cap-Widow-Falcon, 3rd was Avengers. Ant-Man was a team-up heist, next Thor is Planet Hulk & Strange, Spidey has Iron Man in it. Even Dr Strange was Strange and Mordo in a major supporting role. Captain Marvel is either Guardians or Planet Hulk

Bucky has to play a major part, and it will more than likely (hopefully) be as a macguffin. There's nothing to tie in Panther to Avengers without Bucky, since they haven't established vibranium as a major player....and they would've never held him there if it wasn't. He'll probably be on ice for the 2/3rd of the flick.
Yea didn't Feige say this would be the movie that ties into Infinity Wars :patrice:

So Bucky or someone else has to be a major player for that setup.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea didn't Feige say this would be the movie that ties into Infinity Wars :patrice:

So Bucky or someone else has to be a major player for that setup.
let bucky just cameo. during whatever conflict show the lab he's in bein damaged and his pod malfunctioning with his non metal arm twitching; then cut away. have him show up late after everything is said and done on some "i made it lets go" trophe of when backup arrives after everything is done (typical marvel humour). save him for infinity wars when cap dies since civil war set it up that the captain america position is open. plus how will bucky help tie in infinity war he has no stone or influence on space or tech or magic.