Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:russ:Leave Bucky alone.

I'm skeptical about MBJ too. But at least the character isn't African so we won't have to hear him attempt an accent.

The little part of Wakanda we saw in the CACW after credits had a little futuristic feel to it.

I think Bucky will have an after credit cameo (him coming out of the freezer and getting a new arm). I can't see any cameos happening in the actual movie.
I'm telling y'all Marvel is making it a point to put different characters together for every movie. Civil War was the test run that's why Hulk is in Thor, Strange about to be on Thor, Tony is in Spider-Man, Bucky frozen in Wakanda, and Guardians will probably have a credit cameo to set them on the path for Infinity War.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm telling y'all Marvel is making it a point to put different characters together for every movie. Civil War was the test run that's why Hulk is in Thor, Strange about to be on Thor, Tony is in Spider-Man, Bucky frozen in Wakanda, and Guardians will probably have a credit cameo to set them on the path for Infinity War.
Yea I peeped this too. In fact, ever since they revealed that you would be popping up in Spider-Man's movie, I've been considering this: Black Panther is the last film before Infinity War and if we were going to see not just Bucky but Captain America again before Infinity War, Black Panther would be the only logical film for that to take place in (Similar to Iron Man in Homecoming).

So i've been contemplating whether they would give BP the full Dr. Strange courtesy and let it be completely his film until the after credits scenes, or whether they would follow in Spider-Man's direction and show BP choppin it up with Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson before they exit stage right.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
By the way, y'all do realize that Marvel is mostly doing team-up films from this point on? There will more than likely be a cameo from someone....Cap, Falcon, Winter Soldier...besides, they have to show how Wakandans react to outsiders.

I'm sure we'll get that when the CIA become involved. Anything more than that is too much imo.

Also you say Marvel is doing team-ups more but there wasn't any in dr strange's solo apart from the end credits so I see no reason for there to be team-ups in Black Panthers solo either. Spiderman is more reasonable since this is the 6th movie about that character and since everyone already knows what he's about he can afford to share the screen with others.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I peeped this too. In fact, ever since they revealed that you would be popping up in Spider-Man's movie, I've been considering this: Black Panther is the last film before Infinity War and if we were going to see not just Bucky but Captain America again before Infinity War, Black Panther would be the only logical film for that to take place in (Similar to Iron Man in Homecoming).

So i've been contemplating whether they would give BP the full Dr. Strange courtesy and let it be completely his film until the after credits scenes, or whether they would follow in Spider-Man's direction and show BP choppin it up with Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson before they exit stage right.
I don't expect Cap to be in there but I'm pretty sure we'll see Bucky as some type of backup. They wouldn't have shown him getting frozen in Wakanda specifically if they didn't have an idea to have him pop up there.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't expect Cap to be in there but I'm pretty sure we'll see Bucky as some type of backup. They wouldn't have shown him getting frozen in Wakanda specifically if they didn't have an idea to have him pop up there.
Agreed, it's essentially like the Thor - Dr. Strange thing. Plus the whole "you know they'll come if they find out he's here :lupe:"
"Let them try :jawalrus:"

I mean, if that's not foreshadowing, idk what is lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He took a breather from black panther to watch chi chi men
Just means he watched the movie and gave the director some thoughts and opinions....

Still not nearly enough to make me want to watch that bullshyt:scust:
Oh ok. Long as that Moonlight shyt stays in Moonlight and Black Panther stays Black Panther
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png