Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They sure haven't fukked this movie up in casting...I'm gonna have to see how the script comes out because I'm hoping for really no cameos in this....

I think that's a lot of people's main concern. I noticed on some sites people hope Bucky's gonna be in it or something but I wouldn't be feeling that at all.

Here's a question to all the brehs here @Realdealholy @Ziggiy

If the Black Panther script leaked......would you read it :patrice::lupe:

Nah. I need to watch this unspoiled, which is gonna be hard as shyt because I know for damn sure spoilers are gonna be all over the internet. :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

I just woke up from a nap with a terrible crick in my neck......:laff:@ This gif/execution is literally killing me right now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think that's a lot of people's main concern. I noticed on some sites people hope Bucky's gonna be in it or something but I wouldn't be feeling that at all.

Nah. I need to watch this unspoiled, which is gonna be hard as shyt because I know for damn sure spoilers are gonna be all over the internet. :to:
Buckys frozen there for a reason :francis:Unfortunately there will be cameos in every MCU movie after Civil War. :francis:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
im probably the biggest angela bassett fan here:blessed:..with her fine ass:whoo:
yea i said it!!!!:whoo:...got no shame in my game shes 50 years and i dont give a fukk:blessed:
this movie gunna be Lit:gladbron:

Ain't nobody hating. Alfre Woodard is like 60 and she was fine as hell in Luke Cage. :yeshrug:

Buckys frozen there for a reason :francis:Unfortunately there will be cameos in every MCU movie after Civil War. :francis:

Man unless it's in the after credits, fukk that mess.

This cameo shyt has been bugging me in the back of my head because my paranoid ass is thinking Disney was sneaky as shyt putting half the avengers in wakanda so they could potentially come through in BP's solo film :stopitslime:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My choice for Monica Lynne :takedat:

Yea I know she's from like Georgia, but my Monica Lynne would have some recent African ancestry :manny:
MV5BMTQ5NzE1NjcwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQyNzMwMDI@._V1_SX772_CR0,0,772,999_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTAyMDk4NzI3NTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDAwMDI4Mzcx._V1_.jpg

MV5BMjE4MzYzNDY4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzk2NjM3MjE@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL_.jpg

MV5BMjM4MTUxNjIyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY5ODE0NzE@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,997_AL_.jpg

Ella-Thomas-Nina-girl.jpg

MV5BMjEyMzY2OTQyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTE1MzA0MDI@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ain't nobody hating. Alfre Woodard is like 60 and she was fine as hell in Luke Cage. :yeshrug:

Man unless it's in the after credits, fukk that mess.

This cameo shyt has been bugging me in the back of my head because my paranoid ass is thinking Disney was sneaky as shyt putting half the avengers in wakanda so they could potentially come through in BP's solo film :stopitslime:
I highly doubt they'd all appear but don't be surprised if Bucky comes through as back up the story summary for Panther already mentioned he's going to get assistance from the CIA:snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly the rumor is it was Jada Pinkett vs. Angela Bassett for the role of Queen Mother.

Also rumored.... #RossSoLit :skip:
The rumored story line is to focus on Black Panther's leadership which is threatened when two foes come together. Forcing Black Panther to get help from the CIA and the Dora Milaje.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I highly doubt they'd all appear but don't be surprised if Bucky comes through as back up the story summary for Panther already mentioned he's going to get assistance from the CIA:snoop:

As long as their presence is minimal and he's sonning them if they slip then that's whatever, just don't let any other hero show up cuz in no solo movie did anyone pop up unless it was an after credit.

Supposedly the rumor is it was Jada Pinkett vs. Angela Bassett for the role of Queen Mother.

Also rumored.... #RossSoLit :skip:

As in Everet Ross? :skip:

When was this...and why? :why:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As long as their presence is minimal and he's sonning them if they slip then that's whatever, just don't let any other hero show up cuz in no solo movie did anyone pop up unless it was an after credit.

As in Everet Ross? :skip:

When was this...and why? :why:
Yep. Why? The power of Martin Freeman. :wow::francis:
Just a rumor though. They could have just gathered that info from Ross's intro in Civil War and so much Dora Milaje casting.

The interesting thing (again a rumor) was about the two foes joining together.

Would that be M'Baku and Killmonger or Killmonger and Klaw. :patrice:

Just hoping M'Baku isn't Crossbones status :mjcry: