Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Eh, I don't really care if Monica is in this or not :manny:

MCU doesn't have a great track record when it comes to love interests, and seeing as the cast is as stacked as it is, she will probably fall by the wayside and not get the proper development as needed.

Might be best to save Monica for the sequel, all things considered.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Solicits for BP: WoW #4.
BLACK PANTHER: WORLD OF WAKANDA #4

Roxane Gay (W), Ta-Nehisi Coates (W), Alitha E. Martinez (A), Afua Richardson (C).

* "Dawn of The Midnight Angels" continues!

* With their king shamed and their queen dead, Ayo and Aneka take justice into their own hands....

* Learn the secrets behind the events that led into Black Panther #1!

blapwak2016004-cov-212806.jpg

^^^^^^^This cover right here...cot damn :whoo::whoo::whoo:

blapwak2016004-var-212807.jpg

^^^ Dope :obama:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Solicits for BP #11
BLACK PANTHER #11

Ta-Nehisi Coates (W), Chris Sprouse (A), Brian Stelfreeze (C), Paolo Rivera (VC), Joe Jusko (VC).

* "A Nation Under Our Feet" conclusion!

* The combined fury of T'Challa, Shuri, Manifold and the Hatut Zeraze rains down upon Tetu and Zenzi's rebellion. But will there be anything left of Wakanda to rule?

* The critically acclaimed storyline comes to an end and leaves behind a startling new status quo...

32 pages, $3.99.

blap2016011-riveraconnect-212805.jpg

^^^^^^ :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Solicits for BP: WoW #4.

blapwak2016004-cov-212806.jpg

^^^^^^^This cover right here...cot damn :whoo::whoo::whoo:

blapwak2016004-var-212807.jpg

^^^ Dope :obama:

Not gonna lie that cover is diggiity diggity DOPE..

I'm going to wait on WOW until they publish the first arc into a trade. I want to see if the MA story is going to get better or if it's going to devolve into some man-hating bullshyt

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Eh, I don't really care if Monica is in this or not :manny:

MCU doesn't have a great track record when it comes to love interests, and seeing as the cast is as stacked as it is, she will probably fall by the wayside and not get the proper development as needed.
:patrice::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:Really thinking about it love interests in Marvel usually have horrible chemistry between the actors /actresses. At least most of them anyway :skip:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i've sed this before but havin namor appear as a post credit wld be amazing, i think its fitting in the film since him n bp have history. plus alantis n wakanda cld be old friends or sum shyt.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
They sure haven't fukked this movie up in casting...I'm gonna have to see how the script comes out because I'm hoping for really no cameos in this....

Jards

All Star
Daps
They sure haven't fukked this movie up in casting...I'm gonna have to see how the script comes out because I'm hoping for really no cameos in this....
Maybe Nick Fury when BP gets on his Geo-political shyt - adding Samuel L Jackson to this cast would take the levels of black excellence to astronomical

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Here's a question to all the brehs here @Realdealholy @Ziggiy

If the Black Panther script leaked......would you read it :patrice::lupe:

Yes. I don't care about spoilers.

Things I'd be looking for

Intelligent T'Challa- he's one of the top ten smartest characters in the Marvel Universe. They need to establish that T'Challa's brains are as capable as his fists

Cunning Kilmonger- Kilmonger should be T'Challa's equal in brawn as well as planking and strategy. Michael B. Jordan certainly has the charisma, but he also needs to convey a certain demeanor that is low-key dangerous and arrogant.

Dynamic Love Interest- Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia is damn near perfect casting. If anyone knows the character's history, the love story should be electric, compelling, and ultimately tragic. If done right Nakia could end up being the TRUE villain of the BP MCU saga that gives T'Challa emotional turmoil (think Talia Al'Ghul)

Glorious Wakanda- Wakanda should be shown in all of its Afro-Futurist splendor. I'm talking architecture never before seen. Technology that would make Tony Stark green with envy. An Africa untouched by colonism. A true breathtaking sight to behold.