Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm just in awe of the black excellence of the Luke Cage show right now breh. The characters, the gems dropped about city and people, etc. Harlem IS a character in this show.

Imagine Wakanda :whoo::damn::ohlawd:

I don't know how to feel about just a 2 hr 15 minute (just guessing) movie anymore breh. Thats not enough. :wow:

Let hope BP kills it with critics/box office. So we can at least get a couple sequels out of it as well.
My city
4Ex9E3x_zpsrrxil4zd.png
but hell yea Panther story on Netflix would be :banderas:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Your cosplay pic ain't showing, try uploading elsewhere.

That said...yooo these variants breh:gladbron:

Kasper fans eating :banderas:

We all eating:banderas:

raw

I fixed it didn't realize onedrive was private and the share link doesn't post as an image on here, here is my studio not sure if cats peeped or not when I posted a while back changed up some comics added some posters

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiJPPC41Mm-OidY12OptwSjwY9UMOA

teacher

All Star
Daps
Damn, you about this life :whoo:

peep this
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiJPPC41Mm-OidY7YA_OWmc2ID09vg

from left to right 2nd appearance of BP, BP first joining the Avengers, First origin story of T'challa, first self titled BP comic in Jungle Action and the first BP #1. The only other old comics I'm really interested that I don't have(I have all self titled BP comics) are of course BP's first appearance ever and his first meeting with Captain America, I don't think there are any other key issues. The bottom are all Miles Morales graphic novels of his first 2 runs, Spider men #1, MM Ultimate Spider-Man graded #1, and Miles first appearance ever in ultimate fallout #blackexcellence :whew:. Any body getting any ideas I have a house alarm, a 100 lb Akita who is only 11 months so she gonna get bigger, and a semi-auto try me if you want it'll be your funeral :manny::birdman:

Can you bless me with the Avengers vol and issue numbers that BP is apart of after the Priest run? TIA

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi