Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Word, and they did just that in the comics. Both Killmonger and M'Baku run their villages, each village being a reflection of their political beliefs.

Most def. Let's all consider the stances in Wakanda, assuming the MCU stick to the comics on that one:

-M'Baku wants to go back to the old ways.

-Killmonger wants Wakanda to go the western route.

Already you have potential conflict with the monarchy. Then within the monarchy itself you have:

-T'Challa, who wants Wakanda to move forward and no longer be as isolationist as it used to be.

-Royal family members (depending on which ones we'll see) who are like :whoa: about the outside world, preferring to deal with them only if needed, if at all. Some think T'Challa is going a bit too far.

Add all that to T'Chaka dying the way he did in Cap: Civil War and you have a political mindfield with potential beefs all over the country. T'Challa will not only have to punch people here and there, he'll have to get his politician on and put out the potential fires in the country.

And in the midst of all that, Nakia is sprung for T'Challa like :shaq:, Okoye is trying to dead that, Klaw is in the cut ready to make his move, and Ross and his peoples are like :bryan:somewhere, wondering how in the hell they even got themselves involved in all this fukkery.

If that's how the movie will be, then we're in for a treat:myman:
:wow::wow::blessed::blessed:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another sneak peek on BP #7. Zeke Stane got jokes :dead:

c6cd58e461.jpg

Bad Boy Reunion tour:mjlol:....breh.....:deadmanny:
Isnt "kaffir" the south African version of the n-word?? :merchant:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That henchman thing is rubbing me the wrong way :mjlol:These aren't side characters like Batroc the Leaper these are prominent Black Panther villains. I'm still mad Maleketh, Red Skull, and Baron Stroker were wasted I don't want that to happen to these guys :francis:
Baron von Strucker was horribly under used just so they could have a wise cracking Ultron :stopitslime:
Marvel acting like anyother studio with bs like that

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Baron von Strucker was horribly under used just so they could have a wise cracking Ultron :stopitslime:
Marvel acting like anyother studio with bs like that
Marvel was just being Marvel with that one I didn't have a problem with Ultrons mind being patterned after Tony but he wasn't strong at all in this damn movie. Ultron has destroyed the Avengers by himself wt the sametime routinely and should've been more like Skynet with hacking machines all over the place.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Word, and they did just that in the comics. Both Killmonger and M'Baku run their villages, each village being a reflection of their political beliefs.

Most def. Let's all consider the stances in Wakanda, assuming the MCU stick to the comics on that one:

-M'Baku wants to go back to the old ways.

-Killmonger wants Wakanda to go the western route.

Already you have potential conflict with the monarchy. Then within the monarchy itself you have:

-T'Challa, who wants Wakanda to move forward and no longer be as isolationist as it used to be.

-Royal family members (depending on which ones we'll see) who are like :whoa: about the outside world, preferring to deal with them only if needed, if at all. Some think T'Challa is going a bit too far.

Add all that to T'Chaka dying the way he did in Cap: Civil War and you have a political mindfield with potential beefs all over the country. T'Challa will not only have to punch people here and there, he'll have to get his politician on and put out the potential fires in the country.

And in the midst of all that, Nakia is sprung for T'Challa like :shaq:, Okoye is trying to dead that, Klaw is in the cut ready to make his move, and Ross and his peoples are like :bryan:somewhere, wondering how in the hell they even got themselves involved in all this fukkery.

If that's how the movie will be, then we're in for a treat:myman:
Bruh having them both stress their viewes instead of one being on some follower gets killed in the middle of the movie shyt would be:banderas:This is perfect
jA39Uo2_zpsjq7fgsmg.png

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'd like to see T'challa's coronation, but we're probably going to miss that since the movie apparently takes place a few months after CW.
That'd be dope and then there's an assassination attempt on his life during the coronation and he kills/captures the attacker which sets up the political rifts.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Watchng Luke Cage and reading this thread

What a time to be alive :wow:
@Ziggiy
@Realdealholy Brehs I'm starting to wonder if Black Panther should have a Netflix series as well. :patrice:
:ohhh:

The world building, attention to detail, history, etc would be amazing to see for Wakanda and its villains. Luke Cage is just :wow:

Low key the dude who play Cottonmouth would have made a great Killmonger...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Ziggiy
@Realdealholy Brehs I'm starting to wonder if Black Panther should have a Netflix series as well. :patrice:
:ohhh:

The world building, attention to detail, history, etc would be amazing to see for Wakanda and its villains. Luke Cage is just :wow:

Low key the dude who play Cottonmouth would have made a great Killmonger...

Absolutely. There are so many characters they could use for a great netflix show, in addition to all of the characters ideologies and perspectives, Wakanda itself, Wakanda's long history, and so forth.

If there's one thing I'll give the Coates run--besides the art :wow:--its almost made for TV. His run would flow faaaarrrr better on TV than it currently is in comic book format. Not to mention all the fukkery going on in the book right now. Drama on top of drama. Ratings would be through the roof:ohlawd:

Honestly, I say they should def consider doing such a show at least after the first solo movie. Those characters that don't get much shine in the solos would eat real good in tv series / netflix format.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely. There are so many characters they could use for a great netflix show, in addition to all of the characters ideologies and perspectives, Wakanda itself, Wakanda's long history, and so forth.

If there's one thing I'll give the Coates run--besides the art :wow:--its almost made for TV. His run would flow faaaarrrr better on TV than it currently is in comic book format. Not to mention all the fukkery going on in the book right now. Drama on top of drama. Ratings would be through the roof:ohlawd:

Honestly, I say they should def consider doing such a show at least after the first solo movie. Those characters that don't get much shine in the solos would eat real good in tv series / netflix format.

I'm just in awe of the black excellence of the Luke Cage show right now breh. The characters, the gems dropped about city and people, etc. Harlem IS a character in this show.

Imagine Wakanda :whoo::damn::ohlawd:

I don't know how to feel about just a 2 hr 15 minute (just guessing) movie anymore breh. Thats not enough. :wow:

Let hope BP kills it with critics/box office. So we can at least get a couple sequels out of it as well.