-Coates
-Stelfreeze
-Priest
-Don McGregor
-Axel Alonso
-Darryl McDaniel
-James Iglehart
-Alitha E. Martinez

Those who can make it should be in for a treat. Def wasn't expecting McGregor to participate. Wishing I was back in the tri-state area:sadcam:

NO HUDLIN:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So they gonna start filming infinity war and sequel too it before black panther then in the middle of filming black panther starts
That's a lot of shyt

Infinity war and sequel suppose to start nov and for 9 months then black panther early 2017
Hope it doesn't effect the quality of film

The entire MCU is riding on these final movies up to infinity war sticking the landing. Black Panther will be fine

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honestly with the actors, directors, writers, producers ect plus the high buzz BP has been having since CW I'd honestly be disappointed if it was Antman level Critical and Numbers wise.

Fair point. I'm trying to lower my expectations for the project. Ant-Man wasn't the shyt, but it was a pleasant surprise and a solid film. If BP matches that, I'll be good.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Academy Award-winning actor Forest Whitaker has joined the cast of Marvel Studios’ "Black Panther." The film, directed by Ryan Coogler ("Fruitvale Station," "Creed"), has also added Daniel Kaluuya, Winston Duke, and Florence Kasumba to an all-star lineup that includes Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa, ruler of Wakanda, and Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger, plus Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia and Danai Gurira as Okoye, members of the fierce Dora Milaje.

Whitaker ("Roots," Lee Daniels’ "The Butler," "The Last King of Scotland") will play the role of Zuri, an elder stateman in Wakanda. Whitaker appears in this year’s "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" as fringe Rebel leader Saw Gerrera, and he’ll be seen in "The Forgiven" as famed activist Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Head of the Turth and Reconciliation Commission in post-apartheid South Africa.

Kasumba will reprise her "Captain America: Civil War" role as Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje. Kaluuya ("Skins," "Black Mirror," "Sicario") will play T’Challa confidant W’Kabi. Duke ("Person of Interest") will appear as M’Baku, leader of a rival tribe in Wakanda.

"Black Panther" will be in theaters on February 16, 2018.

More on Marvel.com: Forest Whitaker Joins Marvel's 'Black Panther' | News | Marvel.com

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

tumblr_o67wghopuE1ucong7o1_400.gif

Kasumba will reprise her "Captain America: Civil War" role as Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje. Kaluuya ("Skins," "Black Mirror," "Sicario") will play T’Challa confidant W’Kabi. Duke ("Person of Interest") will appear as M’Baku, leader of a rival tribe in Wakanda.

"Black Panther" will be in theaters on February 16, 2018.

More on Marvel.com: Forest Whitaker Joins Marvel's 'Black Panther' | News | Marvel.com

tumblr_o53339UdpG1ucong7o1_400.gif

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs, looks like the cast is filling up. Who else do you think they'll cast?

Ramonda seems like a shoe-in to me. Shuri seems like a maybe at this point. Low key, I think we might see White Wolf in this film too.

Outside of those three, I'm not sure who else they would get of note.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I hope they cast Monica Lynne. I really don't like the idea of T'challa hooking up with a Dora Milaje

I thought Monica would be in by now but, at this point, I would be reaaaaaaaallly surprised if she showed up. Plus, they are lining up Nakia to be the love interst it appears.