Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Clip of BP in Avengers: Ultron Revolution. It's spoilerish so those that want to see it on TV, you've been warned.

Episode was cool, BP let them nikkas know he wasn't interested in none of their shenanigans, even tho he softened his stance in the end. These last few episodes are just precursors to the next season where the OG squad gets missing and Black Panther forms a new avenger squad with Ms. Marvek, Captain Marvel, Vision, Ant-Man and Wasp.

I see you tho Marvel, having Falcon out during the BP episode. Can't have more than one Black super hero on a cartoon at one time :mjpls:

teacher

All Star
Daps
What's the deal with Kevin 'kasper' Cole ? WTF was even the purpose of that sh!t :snoop: does he appear in any other BP runs? or do the other writers bush him like they did Ross?

Low key that's going to be my Halloween costume forever...BP mask with all black :whew::whoo:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What's the deal with Kevin 'kasper' Cole ? WTF was even the purpose of that sh!t :snoop: does he appear in any other BP runs? or do the other writers bush him like they did Ross?

Low key that's going to be my Halloween costume forever...BP mask with all black :whew::whoo:

Kasper was Priest and Editorial's attempt to boost sales. It didn't work. We haven't seen him since.

Ross did make it to the Hudlin and Mayberry run, he's one of the few Priest creations that survived the Priest-to-Hudlin transition

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Episode was cool, BP let them nikkas know he wasn't interested in none of their shenanigans, even tho he softened his stance in the end. These last few episodes are just precursors to the next season where the OG squad gets missing and Black Panther forms a new avenger squad with Ms. Marvek, Captain Marvel, Vision, Ant-Man and Wasp.

I see you tho Marvel, having Falcon out during the BP episode. Can't have more than one Black super hero on a cartoon at one time :mjpls:
Dwaybe MCduffie let us know how they don't want the pale audience to think it's too much people that don't look like them in a show
7htmonq_zpsaf84fhrb.png