Read the issue. Actually not bad at all

giphy.gif

Good to hear. Looking forward to it.:obama:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dammnit I haven't seen Creed. I wonder can he pull off a menacing, physical assassin like Kilmonger was.

And I wonder who will be pulling the strings. Achebe? Claw?

Unless he takes the herb, he cannot go toe-to-toe with this Tchalla. SO I wonder what his backstory will be
Definitely check out Creed man it's really good as a movie and MJB and Stallone did their thing. I regret not seeing it in theaters :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who knew the greatest threat to Wakanda would be a hotep and a instragram feminist thot working with a white man.:lolbron:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Is Coates lowkey sending subliminals on who he feels are negative influences to black folks?

-Hypocritical, lying hotep who's rhetoric ain't matching his actions and just wants power for himself? Check...

-Hypocritical, careless, IG thot with no regard for social welfare? Check...

-Villainous, murderous white man taking advantage of both? Check...

post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Is Coates lowkey sending subliminals on who he feels are negative influences to black folks?

-Hypocritical, lying hotep who's rhetoric ain't matching his actions and just wants power for himself? Check...

-Hypocritical, careless, IG thot with no regard for social welfare? Check...

-Villainous, murderous white man taking advantage of both? Check...

post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif
You Forgot The Tumblr feminists.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Preliminary thoughts on #6

-T'Challa's portrayal was overall good, imho.

-The MA / HZ battle was unexpectedly underwhelming. Sprouse usually does a good job on the action, so I'm not sure if it was Coates guiding him or Sprouse himself going the way he did. Could've been better.

-The portrayal of the MAs, Tetu, and Zenzi were alright.

-Shuri's journey is ok. The stories in the journey themselves aren't bad, but they have to connect to the main plot soon. I can see many people wondering what is the point of her journey. Hopefully we'll get an answer on that. I think she comes back in #8.

-Tony's portrayal was good.

-Clever use of the Doomwar Nanites by T'Challa. Good to see him in the offensive too.

-The last panel looked pretty nice.

Overall, this had more positives than negatives. I can see many people looking forward to #7, or at least be curious on how it will go.

I do have one question though: how did the MAs, Tetu, and Zenzi know that the HZ would attack when they did? Is someone feeding them info again?