Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I would be pissed if they make a dora his love interest

I always thought it was a strength in his character that he never hooked up with a dora.

If MBJ is Killmonger he better have all his dope ass minions from Panther's Rage

If its not Monica Lynne (would be surprised if it isn't), then it might just be a Dora. Or perhaps a brand new, made up role. Or that Malaika girl from....vol 2, I think?

The MCU has diverged quite a bit from the comics. Already, we saw T'Chaka still alive and living long enough to pass down the mantle of BP while still staying King. And he wasn't killed by Klaw. So who knows what other low key changes we might see?

If its Monica, I reaaaalllllllly hope they beef her up. As is, she's kinda :patrice: right now, at least to me.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sebastian Stan expects he will be in it but in the end he hasn't heard anything yet.

Will Winter Soldier Appear In Black Panther? Here's What Sebastian Stan Says
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Wint...her-Here-What-Sebastian-Stan-Says-135467.html

Aw shyt :ld:.

Perhaps its a cameo. T'Challa and his supporting need all the screen time they can get.

Edit: I wonder when these actors sign these multiple picture deals does Marvel tell them which movies they plan to put them in prior to give them an idea or just do it with like a 'we'll call you' need to know basis. Anyone got any info?

Good question. I would assume it is a bit of both. They give the actors some ideas on how things may go, but stuff might change as the script is being polished.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i think he has a chance to be more bucky than heimdall, in that regard. Idris as heimdall was a real waste of talent and charisma. it was obvious they didn't have anything for him (or the warriors 3 + Sif) and once they realized he was a pretty big deal, tried to compensate for him in thor 2... but it just felt like a random purposeless action sequence thrown in to compensate for him lol. As opposed to something meaningful that would show his acting chops.

mbj i think will be much more than throwaway or side character, maybe not as good as headlining his own film of course, but i think he's going to be putting in work.
yeah i feel you but i don't trust marvel when it comes to that, they have a habit of wasting talented actors in the main non-hero roles. how many villains marvel killed throughout the mcu

doublex

Pro
Daps
-What characters will shape up the supporting cast? Are we going to see all of T'Challa's family and close Wakandan friends (Ramonda, Shuri, W'Kabi, Zuri, Taku, S'yan, N'Gassi, Hunter etc)? If not, which ones will we see? Which roles will they play? And who will play them?:jbhmm:

Feige mentioned T'Challa's family when asked what the movie will be about, so I bet we will see several of them: "a big geopolitical action adventure that focuses on the family and royal struggle of T'Challa in Wakanda, and what it means to be a king."

-How big is Klaw's role? Is he the main villain or nah? :ld:

Doubt he's the main, that's more likely to go to Coogler's close friend Jordan.

If its not Monica Lynne (would be surprised if it isn't), then it might just be a Dora. Or perhaps a brand new, made up role. Or that Malaika girl from....vol 2, I think?

The MCU has diverged quite a bit from the comics. Already, we saw T'Chaka still alive and living long enough to pass down the mantle of BP while still staying King. And he wasn't killed by Klaw. So who knows what other low key changes we might see?

If its Monica, I reaaaalllllllly hope they beef her up. As is, she's kinda :patrice: right now, at least to me.

MBJ confirmed Lupita in this interview and I doubt they got her to play Monica. She's African, the movie's set in Africa; it's more likely they want her to lend authenticity to the role of an African love interest.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sebastian Stan expects he will be in it but in the end he hasn't heard anything yet.

Edit: I wonder when these actors sign these multiple picture deals does Marvel tell them which movies they plan to put them in prior to give them an idea or just do it with like a 'we'll call you' need to know basis. Anyone got any info?
in before a bucky/shuri relationship ending in a marriage, leading up to to bucky becoming the new black pnather, king of wakanda,captain America , and leader of avenger's by the end of phase 4:troll:

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Basically, all of them except Loki and Zemo, I think?
look at the wasted actors/roles from villians, love interest, supprting charcters :
-war machine with howard/&Don
-mandarin/ben kinsley
-norton was wasted at the end
-christopher ecclecton/darkworld
-mickey rourke
-tim roth
-Elba(probably would be all time superhero miscast)
- Adewale akinnuoye-agbaje
-the whole CW 1st avenger
-thor film cast
-Djimon Hounsou

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
in before bucky/shuri relationship ending in a marriage, leading up to to bucky becoming the new black pnather, king of wakanda,captain America , and leader of avenger's by the end of phase 4:troll:

giphy.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
look at the wasted actors/roles from villians, love interest, supprting charcters :
-mandarin/ben kinsley
-mickey rourke
-tim roth
-thor film cast
-Djimon Hounsou
So much wasted talent
giphy.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
-mandarin/ben kinsley
-mickey rourke
-tim roth
-thor film cast
-Djimon Hounsou
Abomination was just captured so technically Tim Roth is still in play.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
yeah i feel you but i don't trust marvel when it comes to that, they have a habit of wasting talented actors in the main non-hero roles. how many villains marvel killed throughout the mcu
Very true... but at this point, if that happens here.. that's on Coogler.

Disney got a black writer, a black director, a well respected black method actor to play the lead, gave free reign to hire all their black actor friends to hop on the train, and opened up the checkbook for most likely between 100-150 million dollars budget and another 100-150 million for marketing post-production... all after giving the titular character one of the most successful launching pads you could give a newly debuting character.

Now that'll never be as great as having total freedom (own studio, distribution company, wealthy stakeholders, endless opportunities regardless of failure, etc) but cotdamn lol, we sitll gotta own these opportunities and bang em out the park!

...or i better be hearing stories of Coogler and Boseman throwin fukkin hissy fits on set like Wesley in Blade 3 if Disney tries to get cute :mjpls:.. and i dont think Mickey wants them type of problems leakin to social media :ufdup::whoa:

doublex

Pro
Daps

There's no way he doesn't know whether or not he's in the movie yet.

It starts filming in less than a year, Marvel would've let him know if he needs to keep his schedule open.

Plus, the whole "Careful", "You'll break the internet" shtick Chris and Anthony are doing:

Yeah, they know.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Summer is upon us and casting is prolly underway...so many BP questions to be answered brehs...

-What villain is MBJ playing? Is it indeed Killmonger? :ohhh:

-Is Lupita indeed the love interest? If so, which one? Is she going to be Monica Lynne or a Dora Milaje? Or someone different altogether? :lupe:

-What characters will shape up the supporting cast? Are we going to see all of T'Challa's family and close Wakandan friends (Ramonda, Shuri, W'Kabi, Zuri, Taku, S'yan, N'Gassi, Hunter etc)? If not, which ones will we see? Which roles will they play? And who will play them?:jbhmm:

-How big is Klaw's role? Is he the main villain or nah? :ld:

-Will Wakanda be on full display? How much of Wakanda are we going to see?:blessed:

-Any new tricks up T'Challa's sleeve? We've seen his fighting abilities and tactical skills. How about his intelligence? His tech savyness? Breh's a scientist and has a phd in physics.

-T'Challa gonna smash that love interest or nah? :lolbron:

-Is Ross gonna talk a lot?:dame:

-Are the Avengers and/or bucky gonna make an appearance?:stopitslime:

-Is T'Chaka gonna pull a Mufasa and show up via flashback and/or mysticism? :feedme:

-Is this movie really gonna be 90% black? :mjpls:

-Is T'Challa and his supporting cast be allow to truly shine?:wtb:

All that an more, to be answered soon.:wow:

1). My money is on Kilmonger
2). Looks like it is so, and I hope she is a DM
3). Ramonda, Shuri, S'Yan, Okoye, and Nakia are who I'm presuming will have significant roles in the BP supporting cast. As for who will play them...

Ramonda

Shuri

S'Yan

Okoye

Nakia

4). Klaw's role should be pretty substantial, not only has he already been introduced as an enemy of Wakanda and serves as T'Challa's primary nemesis. He fills the Cac quota. He might not be the "primary" villain as that will more than likely be Michael B. Jordan's purpose, but he'll most definitely be the one pulling the strings...

5).We will DEFINITELY be seeing Wakanda in full glory. The movie will more than likely take place in 80% Wakanda

6).his intelligence and cunning will be on display. Wouldn't surprise me if the movie opens w8th him taking out some random thugs/goons who mean to infiltrate Wakanda and he takes them out one by one in a stunning display of martial eptitude and mental foresight. We might get the "Force Push" ability as seen in Coates recent comic run and I'm assuming Kimono Cards and energy daggers will be prominently used.

7).

Wouldn't you:shaq:

8).hopefully no more than he did in Civil War. fukk Everett Ross:pacspit:

9).Sebastion Stan made a comment hinting towards him being in BP. Hopefully no more than a quick cameo showing that the Wakandan scientists have healed him. It would be cool to show him awake and healthy in maybe a post credits sequence. And NO Avengers because this movie is supposed to set up infinity war so it would be redundant to have them pop up in BP when the shut us really about to go down 4 months later

10).hopefully. We need to see more of him.

11).

12). Hell Yeah.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just thought of someone who MJB could play. IMO he's too young for Killmonger, and White Wolf is white, too small for Man-Ape. Kasper is ehhh....but how about Ghost? I'm pretty sure that Ghost is white, but who cares? He's intelligent, corporate espionage, so he can weave through the MCU, strong enough power-set that he can be formidable, can headline Thunderbolts down the line...and he fits in the MCU where everything is tech-based. He can be spying on BP, stealing Wakanda tech for "_____" or himself, stealing Stark tech, SHIELD info, Pym...besides it gives a F-List character Ghost a major push and doesn't waste a villain as important to the mythos as Killmonger or Man-Ape. They could also build up Wakanda history an tradition for those characters which makes for stronger BP 2/3 down the line.