Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy Snipes like Wesley better get a part, he's the original black excellence to hold a comic book franchise on his shoulders. He's wanted to get the BP movie off the ground for many years. I don't care if they brought him in as a fight choreographer to add that African Martial Arts flavor.

Somebody on here told me other day Marvel got the rights to Blade back.

Blade and Black Panther teaming up,or fighting:whoo:

Dont know who would win that one:banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
@bythepowercosmic Can I get this GIF with :wow:and :pachaha:

and another with Coogler and MBJ

lnyPBbG.gif

oCW4gDd.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Isn't Cyborg coming out the same year? DC tryna get friendly with black folk?:mjpls:
:mjlol:Cyborg will fail big time

DC is dumb as fukk. They have STATIC and they don't wanna do shyt with him and they already ruined STEEL and refuse to reboot him and do him justice

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Somebody on here told me other day Marvel got the rights to Blade back.

Blade and Black Panther teaming up,or fighting:whoo:

Dont know who would win that one:banderas:

They had the rights to Blade for a few years now and there was talk last year that Marvel & Snipes had some discussions but nothing came about it. I think Marvel going to let the character marinate for a bit. Because basically the live screen version is Wesley Snipes/David Goyer interpretation of the character. Totally different than the comic book version. Even with the success of the movies, Marvel has tried to alter the comics to go closer to the movie version but it hasn't done as well.

Some people say Snipes is too old to play the character Blade again, I disagree, Snipes looks younger than Robert Downey Jr and Don Cheadle they all about the same age. Or they will throw a Michael Jai White's name in the mix, he's around the same age as well.

For many years, Snipes was trying to get Black Panther off the ground, even before he got the part to play Blade. Marvel should acknowledge him for that.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had the rights to Blade for a few years now and there was talk last year that Marvel & Snipes had some discussions but nothing came about it. I think Marvel going to let the character marinate for a bit. Because basically the live screen version is Wesley Snipes/David Goyer interpretation of the character. Totally different than the comic book version. Even with the success of the movies, Marvel has tried to alter the comics to go closer to the movie version but it hasn't done as well.

Some people say Snipes is too old to play the character Blade again, I disagree, Snipes looks younger than Robert Downey Jr and Don Cheadle they all about the same age. Or they will throw a Michael Jai White's name in the mix, he's around the same age as well.

For many years, Snipes was trying to get Black Panther off the ground, even before he got the part to play Blade. Marvel should acknowledge him for that.

Hearing wesley did alot of the fight sequences and weapons designs i wouldnt be mad at him beimg behind the scenes....but if theres a chance he could be Blade again,i dont want him in this movie as sumhody else,when he can still play Blade....if marvel decides they dont want to add vampires into the mix right now,or they want sumbody else as Blade,id love to see Wesley in this....he'd definitly make a great villian tht i cqnt see michael b jordan being just yet....but u never know until u see it