teacher

All Star
Daps
The Dora Milaje from Cap: Civil War that faced off with Black Widow. From this scene:

captain-america-civil-war-dora-milaje-t_challa.jpg

shorty look like Maxine from living single :takedat:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just finished reading issue 2 of Black Panther and MAN if you are a fan of Shuri you will more than likely enjoy this issue:myman:

Also finished Ultimates 7, and while it's a huge setup for the Civil War 2 crossover (meaning Carol,Danvers gets the majority of screen time) Black Panther gets a crucial scene near the end. I'll just say that BP threatened to take a toy from Blue Marvel's sandbox if he acts up:sas2:

Shuri getting props? T'Challa bossing up?

Cant. WAIT!

tumblr_inline_mkby704aim1qzbz1m.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just finished reading issue 2 of Black Panther and MAN if you are a fan of Shuri you will more than likely enjoy this issue:myman:

Also finished Ultimates 7, and while it's a huge setup for the Civil War 2 crossover (meaning Carol,Danvers gets the majority of screen time) Black Panther gets a crucial scene near the end. I'll just say that BP threatened to take a toy from Blue Marvel's sandbox if he acts up:sas2:

I've been seeing a BvS style Black Panther vs Blue Marvel storyline coming for sometime.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:blessed:

this marvel print sub is slow as shyt, i'm never doing that again.:martin:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you are just getting into BP and want to grow more into a fan. Do not go to the BP Appreciation Thread on comicbookresources forum smh.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you are just getting into BP and want to grow more into a fan. Do not go to the BP Appreciation Thread on comicbookresources forum smh.

What did you think of issue #2?

imho, its well-written and the art is on point. That last panel was beautiful. Fight panels improved too.

With that said:

I can't get over the apparent fact that there's human trafficking operations and corrupt chieftain running amock, and the Wakandan government apparently knows about them, but seemingly isn't doing much, if anything, about it. I find that really hard to believe that's the case. It's not a good look for Wakanda, T'Challa and the royal family at the moment.

Shuri's adventure def caught my attention however. I'm very curious on how it goes.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What did you think of issue #2?

imho, its well-writter and the art is on point. Fight panels improved too.

With that said:

I can't get over the apparent fact that there's human trafficking operations and corrupt chieftain running amock, and the Wakandan government apparently knows about them, but seemingly isn't doing much, if anything, about it. I find that really hard to believe that's the case. It's not a good look on Wakanda and even T'Challa and the royal family at the moment.

Shuri's adventure def caught my attention however. I'm very curious on how it goes.
And the revelation that T'challa actually seemed to be steps behind his enemies.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And the revelation that T'challa actually seemed to be steps behind his enemies.

Yea, I don't know why the hell he went out there dolo with no backup, that shyt was reckless and straight up stupid. Anything happens to him, and Wakanda goes up to flames. And indeed, he didn't prepare for possibly misdiagnosing Zenzi's powers.