Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I know this won't happen anytime soon in the big screen....but I just had to share this dope pic brehs and brehettes :wow:

tumblr_o5w8votzgW1tb52soo1_1280.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think he said keep him safe from me? I need to see it again.

That sounds right and I feel you I'm trying to see it again as well. I'd really like to see it in Imax though but that is going to be difficult within the first two to three weeks of a blockbuster :snoop:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just saw that T'Challa's "Zemo" decision has become a thread, so I gotta ask the brehs and brehettes two questions:

-Do you agree with T'Challa choosing not to kill Zemo?

-Do you agree with T'Challa handing Zemo over to the UN?

Considering the context of the plot and when that scene happens, I understand why T'Challa didn't kill Zemo. However, I don't agree with it. I would've much preferred if he killed him. Also, I wouldn't have minded too much T'Challa not killing Zemo...if he brought Zemo to Wakanda to be tried over there. However, he handed Zemo over to the UN instead.

With that said, if T'Challa's supporting cast (especially his family members) are portrayed the way they should be portrayed, I have a feeling that some of T'Challa's family members and some of his close friends in Wakanda will call him out on him sparing Zemo and giving him to the UN.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Reinscarf for the record I'm merely explaining the movies decision NOT mine. I wouldn't have minded if he offed Zemo though I'm a fan of Zemo and Marvel butchets enough villains as it is. I'd be fine if he went that route though I know T'Challa the gawd gets down when necessary :myman:. The U.N. part was definitely that marvel writing though :patrice:He was whooping ass the whole movie and Panther would've taken him to Wakanda definitely in the comics:comeon:. I suspect there will be war coming for him anyway harboring those now fugitives :jbhmm:. I hope his movie doesn't get overshadowed though and I'm wrong on that one. I hope they explain his abilities so people know he's intelligent, possessess vast weaponry, and is far far from a normal human. They better include his heightened senses also. Coogler:ufdup:writers :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy @Realdealholy besides Klaw and possibly Zemo being a villain what do yall think of White Wolf and that Hatut Zeraze squad being badguys for Panther:patrice:?

No White Wolf. I've NEVER been a fan of that random Cac in Wakanda. fukk him.

I'd REALLY like to see Kilmonger show up and take over as T'Challa's arch nemesis. I'm 50/50 on Helmut Zemo for the simple fact that he really has no agenda against T'Challa and Wakanda. His beef was always with the Avengers, and he's not a "Super" villain so how would he amass the necessary Army to even attempt an invade on Wakanda?

Klaw, without the being the one to kill T'Chaka, is pretty much useless as T'Challa's main nemesis. The personal animosity is gone, I could only see hi serving as a henchmen within someone else's plan. Kilmonger would make the most effective and appropriate arch nemesis for T'Challa, both on a physical and intellectual level. And I would LOVE for the first black villain in the MCU to be someone as ruthlessly cunning and determined as Kilmonger can be.

So I'm pro Kilmonger, and Klaw (acting as a henchman)

I'm against anything having to do with White Wolf and M'Baku