mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The breh @Ziggiy sharpening the sword and developing his craft :wow:
I don't know anything about comics generally, but I'll check out your review on the strength :salute:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You need to come on the podcast too

Trying to breh. Between my own show and work and writing for smoking section plus the perkiness of being an adult lol I'm spread thin. BUT I think I've got some free time coming soon as I'm trying to have a weekend to myself pretty soon or at least a weekend with no responsibilities save for one or two and those are basic things. Like I got a friend getting married Friday and for some stupid reason he's having his wedding reception Friday night in DC which is silly but also typically him. So we can make it happen especially with the invite. Just give me a good heads up like a week in advance so I can plot for it

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Trying to breh. Between my own show and work and writing for smoking section plus the perkiness of being an adult lol I'm spread thin. BUT I think I've got some free time coming soon as I'm trying to have a weekend to myself pretty soon or at least a weekend with no responsibilities save for one or two and those are basic things. Like I got a friend getting married Friday and for some stupid reason he's having his wedding reception Friday night in DC which is silly but also typically him. So we can make it happen especially with the invite. Just give me a good heads up like a week in advance so I can plot for it
I hear you. Just keep in mind Sunday's and Wednesday's are the days we record.

Letting you know will prepare if you want come on.

What is the smoking section?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin