Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I felt it was a little all over the place.

It was, but I feel the narrative will get tighter as Coates gets the setup out of the way. I have a hunch this will be the only issue that we have that feeling of so many threads being given prominence over T'Challa himself. I'm really intrigued where this is going and I really like where Coates seems to be taking the character

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It was, but I feel the narrative will get tighter as Coates gets the setup out of the way. I have a hunch this will be the only issue that we have that feeling of so many threads being given prominence over T'Challa himself. I'm really intrigued where this is going and I really like where Coates seems to be taking the character
I hope so. I'm buying it regardless, but I was hoping for something good tighter like Priest or Hudlin. Something more focused. I'm also worried we'll be getting an SJW panther story that rails against a king in favor a queen as ruler. Cause patriarchy .

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm worried about this :mjcry:

Usually when a director walks away from a film it's not good. Hopefully coogler doesn't mess up his perfect streak :whew:

When a director walks away in the midst of production(like Ant-man) it can be a bad sign. DuVernay walked away after talks before anything got underway. We don't even know what exactly they disagreed over, it could have very well been her wanting to do one thing but Marvel wanted to go another direction.

No doubt they ran the same stuff by Coogler and he had no issue with accepting so I'm not too concerned right now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hey BP Stan brehs!!

You local Lule Cage Stan breh here and I thought it was only right to let y'all know @Ironman hitting that juice again!

He compared Aquaman to Black Panther.:martin:

The context don't matter, them words should've never been spoke:camby:

Just figured I'd let y'all know so y'all can deal with it accordingly..... Just remember us this Sept.:salute:
:stopitslime:Nah

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
When a director walks away in the midst of production(like Ant-man) it can be a bad sign. DuVernay walked away after talks before anything got underway. We don't even know what exactly they disagreed over, it could have very well been her wanting to do one thing but Marvel wanted to go another direction.

No doubt they ran the same stuff by Coogler and he had no issue with accepting so I'm not too concerned right now.
Please god this movie needs to be a 10/10 I can't accept anything else :mjcry:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BLACK PANTHER ISSUE #1 REVIEW

THE KING AND THE CONQUERED

Exploring The Concept Of Black Heroism

There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation. Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa. Glorious shall be the battle when the time comes to fight for our people and our race. Look to Africa, for there a king will be crowned.

-Marcus Garvey

In July of 1966, the Black Panther debuted within the pages of Fantastic Four #52. He was T'Challa, defender and monarch of the fictional African nation of Wakanda. He was the first black superhero to be introduced within mainstream american comics; he was fierce, intelligent, confident, and most importantly for comic book readers, cool as hell. T'Challa was able to prove his worth by defeating the first family one by one to test THEIR skills, and in the end was portrayed as not only a force to be reckoned with, but to also be respected. Over the course of decades, T'Challa has been through several iterations, most notably from those of Christopher Priest and Reginald Hudlin. Christopher Priest is often cited as the most accomplished and critically acclaimed author of the Panther's stories, he is to Black Panther as Frank Miller is to Daredevil within the comic fandom.

To read more click the link down below

shout out to @Ziggiy :myman: out chea feeling inspired

BLACK PANTHER ISSUE #1 REVIEW | FTESWL

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

THE KING AND THE CONQUERED

Exploring The Concept Of Black Heroism

There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation. Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa. Glorious shall be the battle when the time comes to fight for our people and our race. Look to Africa, for there a king will be crowned.

-Marcus Garvey

In July of 1966, the Black Panther debuted within the pages of Fantastic Four #52. He was T'Challa, defender and monarch of the fictional African nation of Wakanda. He was the first black superhero to be introduced within mainstream american comics; he was fierce, intelligent, confident, and most importantly for comic book readers, cool as hell. T'Challa was able to prove his worth by defeating the first family one by one to test THEIR skills, and in the end was portrayed as not only a force to be reckoned with, but to also be respected. Over the course of decades, T'Challa has been through several iterations, most notably from those of Christopher Priest and Reginald Hudlin. Christopher Priest is often cited as the most accomplished and critically acclaimed author of the Panther's stories, he is to Black Panther as Frank Miller is to Daredevil within the comic fandom.

To read more click the link down below

shout out to @Ziggiy :myman: out chea feeling inspired

BLACK PANTHER ISSUE #1 REVIEW | FTESWL

@MartyMcFly @Realdealholy @Illeye buckmatic @Prynce @RoyalQ @MoonGoddess @Stacker Pentecost @mobbinfms @General Mills @Danie84 @SoulController @IronFist @hustlemania @Piff Perkins @blazn101 @Born2BKing @Billy Ocean @JoelB @Walt @Selah @True Blue Moon

#TPC

All fans of Black Panther read my review and leave a comment:salute:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin