Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I bet Killmonger is behind all of this, either that or
shuri herself

More and more people are speculating that Shuri could be the one behind all of this. But why would she do this? Why go that far, even if she disagreed (strongly) with T'Challa about something?

If she is involved, I get the feeling her interactions with the Previous Panthers may have something to do with it. They probably told her EVERYTHING that was going on with T'Challa and Time Runs Out.

Still, I don't see Shuri doing it. Would be very surprised if that was the case.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm starting to think the person behind all this is someone we know, from a previous BP story.

He or she gonna reveal themselves like

2a1.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
More and more people are speculating that Shuri could be the one behind all of this. But why would she do this? Why go that far, even if she disagreed (strongly) with T'Challa about something?

If she is involved, I get the feeling her interactions with the Previous Panthers may have something to do with it. They probably told her EVERYTHING that was going on with T'Challa and Time Runs Out.

Still, I don't see Shuri doing it. Would be very surprised if that was the case.
I mean I'll be 110% honest. It's his fault that Wakanda fell in the first place. It was her kingdom, not his so I could understand on why she would be vengeful.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I mean I'll be 110% honest. It's his fault that Wakanda fell in the first place. It was her kingdom, not his so I could understand on why she would be vengeful.

Most def, T'Challa did a lot a weird shyt that completely pissed off his people, fam, and ancestors. I can see her being pissed about it too, but going that far seems extreme.

With that said, her being dead during Secret Wars means she probably interacted with T'Chaka and the OG panthers. They clearly don't fukk with T'Challa right now and prolly told her everything that went down, causing her to do certain things in the story. Assuming she's alive.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Most def, T'Challa did a lot a weird shyt that completely pissed off his people, fam, and ancestors. I can see her being pissed about it too, but going that far seems extreme.

With that said, her being dead during Secret Wars means she probably interacted with T'Chaka and the OG panthers. They clearly don't fukk with T'Challa right now and prolly told her everything that went down, causing her to do certain things in the story. Assuming she's alive.

I'm REALLY going to be pissed if that's the case

The fukk kind of Father turns his daughter against his Son?!!!?!! Even if he didn't approve of T'Challa's moves, poisoning his children against each other does absolutely NOTHING for the further well being of Wakanda. It literally makes ZERO sense

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm REALLY going to be pissed if that's the case

The fukk kind of Father turns his daughter against his Son?!!!?!! Even if he didn't approve of T'Challa's moves, poisoning his children against each other does absolutely NOTHING for the further well being of Wakanda. It literally makes ZERO sense

I agree, I don't like that scenario either. I don't think she would even think of something that drastic, even after interacting with the OG Panthers. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even go there, even if Shuri was involved in this somehow.

The problem is previous events, and the Hickman run in particular, have opened that door that allows a writer to go that route if he/she desires (the OG panthers in particular witnessed T'Challa nearly dooming Wakanda, only for it and the world to be saved by Namor, an enemy of their country). It's to the point that some of us are even speculating that she could be responsible for the uprising or at least involved in some way and it isn't considered a crazy thought.

It's a big reason why I hope that if Shuri is alive, she isn't directly responsible for the uprising or fanning the flames somehow, regardless of the scenario. Wakanda and the BP verse needs unity in more ways than one. Pitting members of the royal family (and the two most popular characters of the BP verse) against each other would be really fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I agree, I don't like that scenario either. I don't think she would even think of something that drastic, even after interacting with the OG Panthers. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even go there, even if Shuri was involved in this somehow.

The problem is previous events, and the Hickman run in particular, have opened that door that allows a writer to go that route if he/she desires (the OG panthers in particular witnessed T'Challa nearly dooming Wakanda, only for it and the world to be saved by Namor, an enemy of their country). It's to the point that some of us are even speculating that she could be responsible for the uprising or at least involved in some way and it isn't considered a crazy thought.

It's a big reason why I hope that if Shuri is alive, she isn't directly responsible for the uprising or fanning the flames somehow, regardless of the scenario. Wakanda and the BP verse needs unity in more ways than one. Pitting members of the royal family (and the two most popular characters of the BP verse) against each other would be really fukked up.

Exactly. This isn't Game Of fukking Thrones here

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Exactly. This isn't Game Of fukking Thrones here

Word. I hope we get a great payoff for T'Challa and the BP verse when its all said and done, but that the BP-verse is where its at right now isn't surprising. Hell, it needed to be addressed, especially after the Hickman run..

The #1 issue I'll always have with the Hickman run is that its the first time ever that T'Challa was written to make decisions that made people, supporting characters close to him in story and some readers alike, openly question whether or not he's even worthy of being King, something that would've been deemed blasphemous not long ago.

Now, we not only have an uprising against him despite him bringing everyone back, we even have members of the Dora Milaje breaking off against him openly. Members of the doras openly fighting against him would've been considered insane not long ago. Yet now, it low key makes sense. Now we've gotten to the point that we are openly speculating about some close members of his family potentially moving against him too...and it isn't automatically shot down as some crazy shyt. That's how bad things have become.

The ultimate goal of the Coates run, imho, will be to restore faith in T'Challa leading his people again. I think you mentioned it before, but by the end of the run, it should be clear that T'Challa is more than worthy to lead Wakanda as the BP once again.

The Hickman run really shook my faith in T'Challa as a leader. He's still my favorite character, but I need that faith back.