Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I gotta say, I didn't really appreciate the level of growth they showed with T'Challa until I went back and watched Civil War. Dude was out for vengeance and was consumed with anger throughout the whole thing until the end.

He was able to forgive Zemo cause deep down, that's the kind of guy he is despite everything that happened. It was evident during the ancestral plane scene when T'Chaka said "You're a good man with a good heart. It's hard for a good man to be king" :mjcry:

You see so many instances where T'Challa wants to take the higher road. Like when he gives M'Baku the opportunity to yield during the challenge or when he tries to convince Killmonger to walk away from the waterfall fight so they can work things out. He even offers to help save Killmonger's life at the end.

When all is said and done, T'Challa's "good heart" led him to be the greatest king the county's ever had. He not only reunified Wakanda, he began reaching out to brehs over in the States :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I gotta say, I didn't really appreciate the level of growth they showed with T'Challa until I went back and watched Civil War. Dude was out for vengeance and was consumed with anger throughout the whole thing until the end.

He was able to forgive Zemo cause deep down, that's the kind of guy he is despite everything that happened. It was evident during the ancestral plane scene when T'Chaka said "You're a good man with a good heart. It's hard for a good man to be king" :mjcry:

You see so many instances where T'Challa wants to take the higher road. Like when he gives M'Baku the opportunity to yield during the challenge or when he tries to convince Killmonger to walk away from the waterfall fight so they can work things out. He even offers to help save Killmonger's life at the end.

When all is said and done, T'Challa's "good heart" led him to be the greatest king the county's ever had. He not only reunified Wakanda, he began reaching out to brehs over in the States :wow:

Such great development in BP

Having said all of that..
"This is no place to die" :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

tumblr_p83swrk8xx1tlgqkgo1_400.gif