BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t give two fukks about how long before they filmed IW 1 & 2 before they did Panther. I wanna see BP come back and wreck shop Part 2. I gave them a pass in Part 1 but Part 2 ain’t getting my money if T’Challa only pops up he last five minutes and shyt.

You better just save your money until May 7 2021 breh.

Damn, I forgot I need to go to the store and cop this bluray now:francis::mjgrin:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I don’t give two fukks about how long before they filmed IW 1 & 2 before they did Panther. I wanna see BP come back and wreck shop Part 2. I gave them a pass in Part 1 but Part 2 ain’t getting my money if T’Challa only pops up he last five minutes and shyt.

I was going to see IW a few times but only saw it once. These :mjpls: really struck a nerve with their hating of BP on Amazon. While sh!tting on BP saying it's overhyped and worst Marvel movie, but bigging up every other Marvel movie.

Imagine if Marvel makes BP the leader of the Avengers after A4, lets see how many :mjpls: people jump ship.

:tachalla:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

I find it a bullshyt argument to begin with.

MARVEL who plan shyt a decade ahead didn't know what Wakanda was capable of, Wakanda being established in the LAST MOVIE before IW and being so close they shot those scenes simultaneously :stopitslime:

More likely, they just never thought people would CARE this much.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta

MARVEL who plan shyt a decade ahead didn't know what Wakanda was capable of, Wakanda being established in the LAST MOVIE before IW and being so close they shot those scenes simultaneously :stopitslime:

Exactly. Marvel underestimated the hell out of BP. It could very well be for :mjpls: reasons, but regardless, they dropped the ball on featuring the Wakandans more in IW. Outside of the initial chant before the battle, none of the characters had an individual standout moment in the movie like the rest of the characters.

Plus, it's not like this is the first time the Russo's have utilized T'Challa in a movie. They did a great job with him in Civil War and gave him some great dialog and action sequences. In IW though, he and the rest of the Wakandans were just kind of there for the sake of being there :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Exactly. Marvel underestimated the hell out of BP. It could very well be for :mjpls: reasons, but regardless, they dropped the ball on featuring the Wakandans more in IW. Outside of the initial chant before the battle, none of the characters had an individual standout moment in the movie like the rest of the characters.

Plus, it's not like this is the first time the Russo's have utilized T'Challa in a movie. They did a great job with him in Civil War and gave him some great dialog and action sequences. In IW though, he and the rest of the Wakandans were just kind of there for the sake of being there :francis:
Man listening to Don McGregor on the roundtable discussion and you're right, he said they only let him write the comic because they thought is was DOA. Marvel has always underestimated what Black Panther was capable of achieving if given the chance.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
instead of talking about the directors cut and how great this movie is, we crying about infinity war still? :dahell:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I was going to see IW a few times but only saw it once. These :mjpls: really struck a nerve with their hating of BP on Amazon. While sh!tting on BP saying it's overhyped and worst Marvel movie, but bigging up every other Marvel movie.

Imagine if Marvel makes BP the leader of the Avengers after A4, lets see how many :mjpls: people jump ship.

:tachalla:
he wont ever be the leader lol he will be A leader of the Avengers

in the comics after iron man it goes to spiderman

THE KING DOESNT RUN TASK FORCES FOR THE CAC GOVERMENT

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
instead of talking about the directors cut and how great this movie is, we crying about infinity war still? :dahell:
:ohhh: Director's cut?

EDIT: gotcha. Most likely the Blu Ray just has deleted scenes, most of which have been put on YouTube. There's probably extra dope stuff though like commentary and behind the scenes stuff.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not really, Russo's/Feige pretty much said that BP is in Coolger's hands. They were filmed closer together and you see they really didn't (purposefully) introduce any big elements that weren't apart of Coolger's filming.