Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

This shyt further proved how MBJ killed this shyt and is rightfully seen as owning this flick, when he looks at Zuri he has this slight pause/break as if he for a second doesn't know what to do.
This comes back when he goes to the netherrealm, and we see him represented as both a boy and a man - to me you can see glimpses in MBJ's portrayal of a boy and a man as well.

Kilt it :wow:

Then he goes :demonic: of course.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
This shyt further proved how MBJ killed this shyt and is rightfully seen as owning this flick, when he looks at Zuri he has this slight pause/break as if he for a second doesn't know what to do.
This comes back when he goes to the netherrealm, and we see him represented as both a boy and a man - to me you can see glimpses in MBJ's portrayal of a boy and a man as well.

Kilt it :wow:

Then he goes :demonic: of course.

I agree, he made this movie in a lot of ways. Hope BP2 comes correct w/the villain and CB brings it with showing more of BP true skils w/o a lot of the tech.

shyt I think most almost side w/Killmonger, got shafted all his life, he really did win the challenge, was about to wage war on all cacs too:mjlol:

"Death is better than bondage'':mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta

Quote from the article:
Would he ever do a spinoff with the ladies of “Black Panther”? “Oh man,” Coogler said. “That would be amazing if the opportunity came up. They did it in the comic-book version.”

Can't front, I enjoyed the women in this movie. I'd be cool watching a film headlined with Shuri, Okoye and Nakia. The women were written to be genuinely strong and intelligent, not on the typical Mary Sue stuff we get witht other female characters.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I thought there was going to be some deleted scenes on the digital copy :francis:

The digital copy I got from Amazon has deleted scenes, you have to look at the run time. The one that is just 2 hour 15 minutes is just the theater version. The version that is over 3 hours is the one with the bonus features.