Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
zxfJTJb.png

:snoop:

It's going at about the same clip as The Force Awakens in terms of theater drops.

At the end of the day, black panther wasn't supported well overseas. It still sitting under $700 million. Every other movie in the top 10 world wife made over a billion internationally.

It is what it is.

Daps
Believe random twitter girls who think mega corporations want to prevent themselves from making more money, brehs :marvelpachaha:

:francis: Dawg I really twitter. I hate black twitter, woke twitter or whatever the fukk it’s called.

Twitter has made me realize how much I Don’t like peoples opinions.

Code

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

It's going at about the same clip as The Force Awakens in terms of theater drops.

At the end of the day, black panther wasn't supported well overseas. It still sitting under $700 million. Every other movie in the top 10 world wife made over a billion internationally.

It is what it is.

Stop pushing this myth, for a new character its numbers were fukking amazing

The only marvel films that did WAY better are the teamups

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stop pushing this myth, for a new character its numbers were fukking amazing

The only marvel films that did WAY better are the teamups
It's not a myth. BP had just as much buzz as IW leading up to its release. It simply didn't do well internationally. If it would've done $60 million more internationally, it would've been on the cusp of passing Avengers 2.

But the whole point of my comments, were because of the twitter post about Marvel and U.S. theaters trying to sabotage BP's theatrical run.

Compared to Star War's The Force Awakens, Black Panther has been shown in more theaters from week 5 up until now. Which means it's being pushed MORE. And it's people that post those type of tweets that bring unnecessary negative energy around the Black Panther brand.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Still think bucky shoulda had somethin in BP to help them fight off killmonger. Its like theirs a hidden ace card in the deck noone realizes they can use and then he pops up at the end. I get it but homie shoulda shown up somewhere causing havoc allowing tchala to get close to KM

I feel it's inevitable for bucky to be t'challas sidekick or at least have more parts in the sequels, since they are calling him the white wolf. In the comics white wolf is t'challas adopted brother, leader of the war-dogs and another rival. Since i guess w'kabi is in jail, he can slide right in.