Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn dropping for home release 3 months after theatrical debut. Has a movie dropped that quickly ever before?? :dwillhuh:

That's insane

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Damn dropping for home release 3 months after theatrical debut. Has a movie dropped that quickly ever before?? :dwillhuh:

That's insane

That's in line with other MCU films. Films release on home media much faster nowadays.

Spiderman Homecoming released July 7th and was available on blu ray September 26 (82 days).

Black Panther, from theatrical release to home release is also 82 days.

BP will still stay in theaters for months after the home release (rural and dollar theaters).

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
T'Challa: "I accept your challenge, M'Baku"
M'Baku: "Glory to Hanuman" :jawalrus:
So I was intrigued by this Line so I looked up who "Hanuman" was and apparently he's a Monkey God in Hinduism :ohhh:
wu021e.jpg

9080et.jpg

2ccm744.jpg

So it is said the Jabari tribe got their strength from Hanuman. It's lowkey little pieces of info like this that make Black Panther such an incredible movie. Apart from the dope plot and great acting it's also the subtle things you don't peep till later on that make this film a classic :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I was intrigued by this Line so I looked up who "Hanuman" was and apparently he's a Monkey God in Hinduism :ohhh:
wu021e.jpg

9080et.jpg

2ccm744.jpg

So it is said the Jabari tribe got their strength from Hanuman. It's lowkey little pieces of info like this that make Black Panther such an incredible movie. Apart from the dope plot and great acting it's also the subtle things you don't peep till later on that make this film a classic :wow:
Comic M'Baku is also enhanced cause he fed on the flesh of a rare Wakandan white gorilla. They worship it hence the furs and their home has gorillas every where. I'm hoping they hook him up for the sequel :banderas:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A dentist didn't notice the lip tattoo that Killmonger had? :patrice:

And how did that war axe end up in the museum? :patrice:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
wu021e.jpg

9080et.jpg

2ccm744.jpg

:jbhmm:It also explains why Indians loved Michael Jackson so much.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
With Infinity War, Aladdin, Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4 and Lion King on the way, Black Panther's spot at #10 prolly won't last long, but I'm happy while it does.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

My mom's a hindu and one of my man's as well, we went to the premiere of BP and soon as M'Baku said Hanuman we looked at each other like :steviej:

Had us:
ezgif-com-optimize-2.gif