Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i cant even remember the last time i saw a MCU flick with anybody..i think iron man might be the only time i can remember..ive been going dolo for a min lol
Respect to you, I always feel ashamed to go to movies by myself. I'm afraid i'll see someone i know and they'll be like, "you here by yourself? Is everything alright? :ld: Don't have any friends? need some company?:mjcry:

So i always feel compelled to drag someone along with me.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Respect to you, I always feel ashamed to go to movies by myself. I'm afraid i'll see someone i know and they'll be like, "you here by yourself? Is everything alright? :ld: Don't have any friends? need some company?:mjcry:

So i always feel compelled to drag someone along with me.

man as an adult sometimes it hard to get ppl together like that to do things so thats what got me over the hump over seeing movies by myself..the only time i will wait to see a movie with somebody is with my lady if she said she really wanted to see the same movie that i did..she dont like marvel movies like that (though she did like BP but she saw that with her homegirl not me) so i have no choice but to go alone...we will see for infinity war though if she wants to roll

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My friend just told me she dead ass doesn't want to see Infinity War because she doesn't want to a contribute to eat toppling Black Panther and thinks white people are getting way too excited about it LMAO.

I definitely don't want IW to destroy BP at the box office, but I know it will, and I'll still be seeing it.

Just once though, they ain't getting multiple watches out of me like BP did unless it moves me on that level - which I doubt it will.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My friend just told me she dead ass doesn't want to see Infinity War because she doesn't want to a contribute to eat toppling Black Panther and thinks white people are getting way too excited about it LMAO.

I definitely don't want IW to destroy BP at the box office, but I know it will, and I'll still be seeing it.

Just once though, they ain't getting multiple watches out of me like BP did unless it moves me on that level - which I doubt it will.
does she know black panther is in this too. Technically he gets some of the credit for this films box office as well. to me it's Black Panther 1.5, a pre sequel appetizer.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Black Panther will be the first movie to screen in Saudi Arabia’s new public movie theaters
Marvel’s Black Panther will be the first film shown in Saudi Arabian movie theaters in 35 years. The Guardian reports that the film will kick off on April 18th with a gala premiere in Riyadh. Saudi Arabia banned public movie screenings 35 years ago due to religious concerns, but the decision to reverse that ban was made in December of 2017.
Black Panther will be the first movie to screen in Saudi Arabia’s new public movie theaters

teacher

All Star
Daps
Not sure if this has been posted already but Black Panther will be the first movie in 30+ years to be shown in a Movie Theater in Saudi Arabia. Pretty big considering the role women take in the movie and arabs being on their :mjpls:

‘Black Panther’ to Break Saudi Arabia’s 35-Year Cinema Ban

"Black Panther” is set to break Saudi Arabia’s 35-year cinema ban.

Disney and its Middle East distribution partner, Italia Film, will be releasing the Marvel superhero blockbuster April 18 in a new AMC-branded movie theater in Riyadh with a gala premiere, an Italia Film spokesman said.

The “Black Panther” bow will mark the first public screening in the kindgom since movie theaters were banned in the early 1980s, after Saudi Arabia adopted ultraconservative religious standards in 1979. Removal of the ban, announced last December, is part of a drive by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to transform Saudi society.

“Black Panther” will inaugurate the new Saudi era in a luxurious cinema in a building originally intended to be a symphony concert hall. The facility, in Riyadh’s King Abdullah Financial District, has more than 600 leather seats, on orchestra and balcony levels, and marble bathrooms.

AMC Entertainment, which is owned by Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda, expects to open up to 40 cinemas in Saudi Arabia within five years and up to 100 theaters in Saudi Arabia by the year 2030.

With a population of 32 million, 70% of whom are under the age of 30, and a relatively affluent citizenry, some analysts expect that Saudi Arabia could eventually produce $1 billion in revenues and be among the top 10 markets for theatrical revenues. AMC and the Development and Investment Entertainment Company, which issued the license for AMC to operate, have said their goal is to achieve approximately a 50% market share of the Saudi Arabian movie theater industry.

Other exhibitors building cinemas in the country include iPic, Empire, Vue, CJ CGV, Cinépolis, and Dubai-based Vox Cinemas and Cinemacity.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:tachalla:

Domestic:
GaY77L5.png

Worldwide:
AWurEaX.png

Disney gotta be pissed at that drop from star wars 7 to 8.

BP gotta pass titanic tho especially before IW come out

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier